Chapter 8

It's currently Friday night. I was letting off some steam by beating up a punching dummy. The guys were gonna go on patrol, again, without me.

"Victoria, ya ok," Raph said, walking up to me.

"Yeah, my do you ask," I said punching the dummy furiously.

"Because it looks like you want to kill the poor dummy," Raph said watching me.

"It's just, I don't get why I can't go with you guys, I can take care of myself," I said.

"Ya heard what Leo said, it's dangerous," he said. I stopped and turned to him.

"Since when you do listen to Leo?" I asked him.

"I always listen to him, but sometimes I choose not to do what he says," Raph said.

"What's the difference- what the?" I started, but then I noticed my body start to freeze over.

"Guys! Get in here!" Raph called, everyone rushed over.

My body froze over, then erupted in flames, within seconds I stood there in a black armor ninja suit. It was sleeveless, and I had metal armor over my chest, things, and lowers legs. I had a black ninja mask that covered my nose and mouth only. My hair was braided down my back and I had black boots on.

"Donnie?" I asked.

"It appears that the mutagen is trying to protect you, so it formed a ninja suit," Donnie said.

"Cool! This is awesome," I said.

"Guys, we need to deal with this later," Leo said, "we need to find out what the Krang are up to at the docks,"

"Can I please go?" I asked.

"No, you may have that suit now, buts it's still dangerous," he said.

The turtles took off without a word.

I sat down on the couch, then I got an idea and called Casey.

"Hey Casey, wanna help me with something?" I asked him.

"No," he said.

"C'mon, it involves kicking some Krang butt," I told him.

"Ok, I'm in,"

"Meet me at the docks, we need to prove to the turtles, that we aren't weak," I told him.

"Ok, see you in half an hour," he hung up.

I grabbed my Kamas and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's with the new outfit?" Casey asked as he approached me, he had on a bunch of stuff, including a hideous mask.

"The turtles are at the docks trying to stop this new Krang tech, I say we pay them a visit," I said.

"Ok, but I think we should wait until, they're in trouble, then we swoop down and rescue them," Casey said.

"Sounds good," I said.

Casey and I climbed atop the huge shipping containers and watched the turtles fight off the Krang, and two other mutants. A giant turquoise turtle, and a salamander thing.

I was surprised when Raph pushed the mutant turtle out of the way, from being crushed by the machine. The turtle's partner was controlling it, too.

The turtle jumped on the machine and said something, but Casey and I couldn't hear him. The turtle then got the mutant trapped in the machine. It couldn't get out. He turned fire on the turtles.