Chapter 12

Aprils POV
"Ok guys, Raph should be here with Victoria any minute now" i told the guys

"Hey April," Leo said,"you never told us what you got her."

"I got here her dream weapon, a katana, she is really skilled with the Kamas, but she said she wanted a change." I explained. They all nodded.buzz.. I got a text from Raph.

R:We're gonna be there in 2 minutes

"There coming! Guys get into your places," I squealed in delight. This is gonna be great!

"This is stupid..." Casey muttered. But I chose to ignore that comment.

Then Raph came in, without Victoria.

"I pushed Victoria down, so it'll take her a minute to get here," he said with a grin. He is so rude.

"Go hide!" I whisper shouted to him. He left, but I didn't know where.

"Raph!! I'm going to kill you!" We all heard Victoria shout. Then she came in.

"SURPRISE!!" We all shouted, "Goongala!!" Casey shouted. I rolled my eyes. Then Raph came up behind her and plopped a pie on her head. She was pissed.(I have no ideas where he got that).

"Guys, wow this is awesome!" Victoria said, choosing to ignore the pie on her head. She has something planned for Raph, I can feel it.

"Well we thought we could celebrate your birthday, come on let's get some cake." Her smile grew bigger, once Leo said cake.

"Hey, Lil Shred, aren't ya gonna say anything about the pie?" Raph said still laughing.

"Nope," was all Victoria said, then threw a wink at me. This isn't gonna turn out good...for Raph. I grinned and we all headed to the kitchen.

"What kind of cake did you get?" Mikey asked Casey excitedly.

"It's vanilla, decorated with..."Casey opened the fridge,

"Ahhhh..!" Victoria screamed and hid behind Leo and Donnie.

"A spider, really Casey?" It was funny, but mean.

"Go on birthday girl, blow out the candles," Raph said suppressing a smile.

"Na, I'm good, April blow them out and serve it," she told me. Walking over to it I blew them out and began to cut it. I noticed a suspicious looking Raph and Mikey talking in the corner, they had a small box in their hands.

"What are you doing?" Leo asked them.

"Nothing." Mikey said innocently.

We all gathered in the main room on the couch eating cake, Master Splinter joined us.

"Hey Victoria, me and Donnie... And Casey," I said, as Casey cleared his throat," all got you a present."

"You guys didn't have to do that," she said looking at each of us.

"It was nothing. Here," Donnie said handing her the large box.

Victoria's POV
Donnie handed me a large rectangular box. Carefully I opened it, everyone's eyes one me. I gasped.

"Woah! A katana, thank you so much!" I hugged them. The katana was a little bit shorter than Leo's,it had flames on one side of the blade and ice crystals on the other. I picked it up and felt the grip, it was perfect.

"Victoria, you will need to train extra long with Leonardo and I," Master Splinter told me.

"Of course, sensei," I said nodding at him.

"Victoria, Raph and I got you a present too!" Mikey yelled shoving a small box in my hands, then quickly running away. I stated to get worried. What was in the box?

Slowly, I opened it....

"Ahhhhh!" I threw the box and ran to hide behind April.

"What's in there?" She asked

"Kill it!!!" I yelled. Raph and Mikey were crying, because they were laughing too hard.

"Raphael. Michelangelo. What is the meaning of this?" Splinter stood over the two laughing boys, they stopped instantly.

"We're sorry, we thought it would be a small joke." Raph said, still suppressing a smile. A tarantula crawled around in the box.

"Kill it!!" I repeated. Mikey went over and picked up the spider. I backed up even more, trying to put as much distance between me and the spider as possible.

"Sorry, I'll take him back to the park," Mikey left. I was still breathing hard.

"Rapheal, you and your brother are to clean up the lair as punishment," Splinter said leaving to meditate. Raph groaned. Serves him right, he nearly gave me a heart attack.

"You guys are sooo gonna get it!" I growled and sat down by Donnie. We all decided to play truth or dare. Mikey got back in the middle of the game and joined in. After many rounds of truths I finally got the shell to say Dare.

"Ok Victoria I dare you to... Either find and kiss spider,"Mikey said,"or kiss Raph."

"What!?"I said. Everyone smiled at me, except Raph who avoided my gaze. I sighed and got up. Walked over to him mad placed my lips on his, he grew tense, I pulled back and sat down.

"Ok who's next," April said breaking the silence. After a few more rounds everyone went to bed.

I couldn't sleep, a dream kept haunting me.

"Please, don't do this!" I yelled as Shredder was once again murdering my mom. I watched helplessly as I was chained to the wall. Once Shredder finished her I was in tears.

He came over to me, but this time the 4 turtles where in front of me.
"No, leave them alone!" I cried out as Shredder stood behind them. He took out his blades and rises them high.

"Noooo..." I screamed.

"Noooo..." I shot up in my bed. Shaking. The door opened, Raph stood there with a concerned look. I turned towards him, trying to control my breathing.

"Are ya ok?" He asked. I shook my head, he came over and sat on my bed.

"This stupid dream keeps haunting me!" I said frustrated. He looked at me.

"I, uh, could stay in here if ya want?" He said. At this point I didn't care so I just nodded. He climbed beside me and I slowly went back to sleep.

Raph's POV
I looked at Victoria who was sound asleep. We were just friends, but I knew couldn't leave her. Carefully I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me.