Chapter 3

"Well, I thanks guys, I was wondering wether or not someone was going to rescue me," I pretended to be a damsel in distress for that last part.

"What are you doing here?" Leo asked, he cut off the rope that bound me together.

"Well, that same night I met you all the stupid Krang robots decided to kidnap me," I told them. I climbed out of the truck.

"You were in there for over a month... with no pizza?" Mikey said.

"Nope, just disgusting old Krang food," I said pretending to be sad.

"What did they do to you? Any experiments?" Donnie asked.

"Well, they did put this bluish goo in my arm. They called it elemental mutagen?" I said.

"So how come ya aren't a hideous disgusting mutant?" Raph asked.

"I don't know, maybe they thought I'd look to much like you. I mean you did describe yourself," I told him.

"Why ya little..." Raph tried to tackle me, but I moved out of the way, and he ran into the van.

"Watch it," I told him.

"Victoria, we need to get you beck to the lair," Leo said.

"Will there be actual food?" I asked.

"We got pizza," Mikey said.

"Sold, let's go," I followed them back to this thing Mikey called the Shell Raiser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what did the Krang experiments do to you?" Leo asked.

I was eating some pizza and had to swallow before I answered,"well, they 'mutated' me, but I do t think it had an effect. I'm still normal looking, and all they did was stick my hands in fire and ice." I told them.

"Anything else?" Leo asked. I shook my head.

"Guys! The blood sample I took from her, it's full of the mutagen she's talking about? !" Donnie came into the kitchen.

"What?" I said.

"Apparently the mutagen replicated itself with your white blood cells, they enhanced them and your blood is full of it," Donnie said.

"Ok, so I have mutagen in my blood, what else?" I said. I threw my hands in the air to make a point. My right hand burst into flames, and the other one shot out a blue light, freezing part of the ceiling.

"That, apparently," Raph said. My hand on fire died down.

"Donnie what's happening?" Leo asked.

"Victoria, you said the mutagen is elemental mutagen?" Donnie asked.

"Yep," I told him.

"Ok, I need to hack into the Krang's computer files and see of they have anything on it" Donnie said. We all followed him to his lab.

"Ok, it says here that elemental mutagen is extremely rare, it can only be replicated by one host," Donnie said after looking through several files.

"So, that would be me? Why?" I said.

"I don't know, it says it gives the subject the ability to control elements," Donnie said.

"So, I can control fire and ice," I said. This is pretty cool, and it sucks at the same time.

"Woah dudette! You're like a superhero!" Mikey said. I grinned.

"Donnie do they have any more of this mutagen?" Leo asked.

"No, they used it all on, Victoria," Donnie said, "they'll be looking for her."

"Then it's settled, Victoria will stay down here. Where you'll be safe and hidden." Splinter said walking in.

"What? I have friends and things I have to get do topside," I protested.

"Not to mention school," Donnie commented.

"Yeah...school," I muttered. I didn't really like school, sure I was good at it and had skipped a grade, but it's so boring.

"Victoria, if the Krang are trying to locate you, you will need to remain hidden,." Splinter said.

"I can stay down here, but I have to at least be able to see my friends and clear everything up, plus education is important," I tried.

"She'll be with April and Casey, they probably go to the same school," Leo said.

"Yeah, wait? April O'neil and Casey Jones?" I asked.

"Yes, they know about about us," Leo said.

"Oh, I know them and have English with Casey. Besides, my best friend, Jorge, is going to start a search party if I don't go back," I said.

"Very well, you will be careful,," Splinter said, after considering it for a moment.

"Yes... hey have any of you found my Kamas, I dropped them down here," I said.

"Here dudette," Mikey said, he pulled them out and handed them to me. I twirled them.

"You practice ninjutsu?" Splinter questioned.

"Some, I've always found it useful, and interesting," I said.

"Hmm, perhaps you would like to join us for training?" Splinter said.

"It would be an honor," I told him.

"And unfair," Raph muttered, "Sorry, but we can easily take you down."

"Yeah? We'll just have to wait and see," I smirked.

"Is that a challenge?" Raph said.

"Maybe challenging for you, but it's a piece of cake for me," I said, "guys, when that Krang captured me they mentioned something about someone called Shredder."

"Shredder? He's like our number one enemy," Raph said,"why would he be after you?"

"They said, that I was his daughter. But I've been an orphan since I could remember, as far as I know my parents are dead," I explained.

"Daughter? We need to figure this out." Leo said.

"No," Splinter said abruptly, "it's too dangerous. If what you say is indeed true, then you are in great danger." He spoke to me.

"Why? How bad is this Shredder?" I asked.

"Oroku Saki, or Shredder, is a dangerous man. He will try to get what he wants, anyway he can. He took my family away from me," Splinter said.

They all told me about how they got mutated and about Hamato Yoshi, and his family.

"Wow, why would he do that?" I said.

"Shredder wanted something he couldn't have. So he turned to revenge," Splinter said.

"We still need to find out if Victoria is Shredder's actual daughter," Leo said.

"No, it is far too dangerous, you are not to go, that is final," Sp,inter said, before walking out.

"We still going?" I asked. They all nodded.

And that's how we ended up on the roof of my so called dad.