Chapter 13

Victoria POV
I woke up to giggling. Snap, snap! A camera snapped a picture, I opened my eyes and yelled,"ahhh!" Raph was holding me by the waist asleep. I looked at the door, Mikey was holding in laughter while holding his t-phone.

"Mikey, I'm gonna kill you!!" I jumped out of Raph's grasp and ran toward Mikey.

"Uncle!!" He yelled as I tackled him and twisted his arm behind him.

"What's going on?" Raph asked looking at us. I tossed him Mikey's phone, by now Mikey had sent the photo to everyone else. Raph's face grew red,"my turn!" He yelled. I let Mikey go and he ran off, Raph right behind him.

"Victoria, why did I just get a photo of you and Raph sleeping together?" Donnie asked walking into my room. I sighed and told him about how Raph came to my room last night when he heard me scream.

"Oh, listen can I take some more of your blood to test it?" He asked. I nodded and walked with him to his lab. After he got his sample I headed off to school on my new motorcycle.

"Hey, where were you?" Jorge said walking up to me as I got books from my locker.

"I didn't feel good, so I went home," I lied to him.

"Oh, hey guess what?" He asked.

"What? Did you finally decide to get rid of your Hello Kitty boxers?" I said with a grin.

"Ha ha, no I still got em, my parents are leaving on vacation in about a month so Ill have the house to myself. Do you wanna stay over?" He asked. I knew he didn't like vacations with his family. Every year they go for winter break to a ski club, it was currently November.

"Sure, when?" I asked.

"December 20," hea said.

"You're not gonna spend Christmas whith them?" I asked.

"No, it sucks but I hate the ski club."

"Ok then," the bell rang. We parted ways.

At lunch April, Casey, Jorge and I all sat at our usual table.

"You never told me, who's your father?" Jorge asked. I tensed up, so did April and Casey. They looked at me.

"Uh, he's uh.." I stated to say.

"He owns a weapon making company," Casey said. Me and April looked at him funny. Jorge stared at me, as if asking if it was true. I cleared my throat and spoke,

"Yep, I don't live with him though, we uh have some differences," I said

"Ok," he said returning to eat his lunch. I let out my breath slowly. I didn't want Jorge to find put about Shredder.

"April?" A voice asked, I turned to find a girl with black and purple hair, she wore glasses, and looked kind of goth.

"Irma, hey long time no see," April said. The girl, apparently named Irma, sat by April. "This is Irma, she went on a trip with her parents a few weeks ago, did you just get back?" She directed the question to Irma.

"Yep," he voice was nasally," yesterday, hey Casey."

"Hey Irma," Casey said not very happily.

"This is Jorge and Victoria," April said. I nodded and Jorge, as always happily said hello. For some reason, I felt a strange vibe from Irma. She kept staring at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph's POV
"Hey, Leo can I talk to ya?" I told Leo who was watching Space Heroes, I have no idea how he could watch it.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Listen Victoria told me something yesterday," Leo looked at me as if asking what is it," she said Shredder showed up to her school, he registered himself as her legal guardian, then tried to take her back to his hideout. That's why she came home early."

"What! Why didn't you say anything earlier? She could be in trouble, we can't let her return to school," Leo said. I nodded in agreement. She wasn't gonna be too happy to hear the news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's POV
"Hey guys, what did I miss?" I said walking into the lair. The guys got up and walked over to me, they all had a serious look on their faces. Uh oh, what did I do...

"Victoria is it true that Shredder went to your school yesterday?" Leo asked. Crud, I glared a Raph, who glared back at me.

"Yeah, but it's nothing..." I stated to say.

"Victoria, this is dangerous, he showed up to your school, what makes you think he won't show up again?" Donnie said. I hadn't really thought of that.

"Well I can't really quite school, beside all my friends are there," I argued.

"Sorry, but you can't go back," Leo said. I was starting to get angry.

"And you're gonna stop me?" I challenged.

"No, I am," Splinter said walking into the room. Great, just my luck."Victoria this is the Shredder, you will have to remain here."

I knew better than to argue with him."fine, but at least let me explain this to Jorge." I pleaded.

Master Splinter stoked his beard,"very well, my sons will accompany you to your friends home." He went back to the dojo.

"Come on guys, let me say good bye to my life." I grabbed my new katana and Kamas, just in case.

Once we arrived to Jorge's apartment I knocked on his window from the fire escape.

"Victoria, why are you knocking from the fire escape?" Jorge said.

"Uhh, because I can, now listen I'm gonna drop out of school, don't ask why just know that I have no choice," I bit my lip waiting for his response.

"Porque? What about our friendship?" He asked.

"We will still hang out and I told you not to ask why!" I said.

"Actually I said Porque, not 'why'," he said. I scowled.

"I have to it's complicated, are we still up for next month?"

"Of course, but I'm still mad at you, we're best friends, tell me why," he pleaded. I handed him a note. It explained everything, this included Shredder, the turtles and Splinter. I knew it was risky, but I trusted him. Hopefully the guys understood.

"Don't tell anyone and please believe what's on there," I said before leaving. I'm so dead.