Chapter Two

AHAHAHAH RIP TIGERSTAR'S  SIX-PACK AND SCOURGE T-POSING ASGAGGSGSGSGA

Bone was patrolling with Charcoal and Night. Night sniffed the air, "I smell some rogues. I'm going to go check it out." He mewed and walked away. Once he was out of earshot, Charcoal smirked.

Bone was confused by her wolfish grin yet said nothing. Charcoal turned to him, halting. Bone continued walking. He heard muttering behind him. There wasn't one voice but rather two.

Bone jerked his head towards the two cats. He saw three cats, Charcoal, Socks, and unrecognizable cat, their eyes dark.

Charcoal looked at him, "Yes?" She flicked a ear. Socks started to let out a low growl. The unknown cat faced him, their teeth baring.

The large pinkish grey cat was clearly female. Scars covered her body, she had shimmering, narrow amber eyes, she had a torn ear, and white paws.

Bone was silent. He opened his jaws, "What are you doing?" He asked, confusion clear in his voice. Socks stalked forward. One of his eyes was gouged out by some cat, most likely from a rogue. Bone felt uneasy in their presence. He really didn't want to kill Charcoal.

Charcoal was like the daughter he could never have. It was because he and Scourge were male, of course.

Charcoal muttered something, "Tackle him, Squirrel..." She sneered. Bone curled his lip back and slitted his eyes. His fur bristled. He was ready for a fight with bloodshed. His ears pinned back and his claws unsheathed, digging into the poor grass. Night watched from the bushes in terror.

Suddenly, a squeaky yet loud voice flew into the air...

"ENOUGH!"