Chapter Five

My older sister, Hannah, literally said this on Instagram

My older sister, Hannah, literally said this on Instagram. I- That's Scourge at Clover in one of the other chapters. I wheezed a bit. Legend has it that Scourge is still texting Clover and asking him what horny jail is... XD

Me and one of my other friend's never answered we just laughed at her.

And my friend laughed and said Scourge was hot in this and wheezed at Tigerstar HAGAGGAH

Scourge had fallen asleep soon after their little... You'll know if you read the last chapter. Scourge rested his head on Bone's shoulder. Scourge twitched as Bone glanced at him, his head on his paws.

Scourge soon stirred, his eyes opening up, "Hello." His voice was thick with sleepiness. Bone licked his forehead, "Hey, love. Hope you had a nice nap." He said with a soft purr escaping deep in his chest.

Scourge rubbed his cheek against Bone's chest, giving it a small lick. "It was swell." He murmured. He felt his face heat up at the nickname 'Love' it sounded so sweet. It was like the flavor of honey.

Scourge opened his jaws again, "Did you take a small nap?" He questioned with a soft yawn escaping his maw.
Bone felt his face heat up. God damn, Scourge's yawns were so small and so... innocent sounding. He only shook his head at Scourge's question. Scourge let out a small snort as he stared at Bone's face. Bone looked at his mate, "What?" He asked, sounding confused.

Scourge let out a snicker of laughter, "Nothing." He said. Bone didn't believe the black tomcat with the single white paw. "Tell me." He chided.

Scourge huffed, "Fine. You just looked so lovestruck when I yawned. Why?" He asked with a slight grin appearing onto his face. Bone felt the tips of his ears grow red like a rose, "It was so sweet." He let out a small chuckle.

Scourge rolled his eyes before nuzzling Bone's cheek, "You're such a unbearably charming fool." He purred as he rose to his paws, beginning to groom himself with his tail flicking every now and then. Bone laughed a bit and groomed himself as well.