Chapter Three

Scourge stared at the three cats imitating his mate. Clover stood behind him, looking completely betrayed.

"This is bullshit!" Scourge bristled. Clover trembled, his tail was tucked, he looked like a fox in headlights, "Why are you trying to kill him, Charcoal?" He asked meekly.

Charcoal whipped around, snarling. Socks dared not to turn around, he was clearly silently regretting teasing his brother. Swallowing, he turned to Scourge. Squirrel did the same, her fur prickling.

Scourge stared at them, his gaze turning to Charcoal. "How could you Charcoal? I TRUSTED you." His expression turned from totally angry to... complete hurt. Charcoal didn't look one bit sympathetic.

Scourge sighed as tears brimmed his eyes, "I really don't want to kill you, Charcoal. I truly don't but if you don't end this now I'm afraid I will have to." He raised his head to look at the black she-cat dead in the eye.

Even Socks looked sorrowful. He quixkly ran off. Bone was silent, his fur smoothing as he looked at his distressed mate. It must be harsh on him. He had been through enough.

Charcoal growled, "I will  do this soon and you will watch me slaughter your precious deputy." She spat in his face.

Scourge bared his teeth, "You will do no sort, I assure you. I see you touch him in any way to harm him and you're dead, petty she-cat." He stiffled a bitter insult.

Bone quickly walked over to Clover, comforting the upset runt. He didn't let his former daughter like clanmate get to him. He rubbed Clover's back with his thick tail. Squirrel glanced at Charcoal before darting off with her.

( New crack ship: Squirrel x Charcoal ! Two gals become more !)

Scourge sat beside Bone, his head gently resting on Bone's chest. He blinked away tears as Bone wrapped a foreleg around him, bringing him closer. Night silently walked away, shipping them inside of his head.

( Stan Night 2020  )

Scourge sighed, "I'm so sorry, you two." He murmured as he put his head into Bone's chest fur. Bone tensed up a bit at first but then relaxed. He could fall asleep with these two tomcats beside him. He trusted them. He just hoped that Clover wouldn't end up as violent and as much of poison as Charcoal is.

They were all silent except for Clover's occasional sniffles. Bone spoke, "Scourge, you don't need to apologize." He muttered gently. Clover nodded. "Yeah, dad."

We all love Scourge and Bone with their adopted child that just called Scourge dad for the first time 🥰
If you aren't Mclovin' it, then some people will be raging like people at video games 😃