Chapter Fiveteen

Bone quietly lapped at Scourge's lower back, he and Scourge were sitting in silence. Bone looked at Scourge's scars, "Are you really going to kill Tigerstar and Darkstripe?" He asked, glancing at Scourge's face.

Scourge nodded, "Yes. I want him to see his other sister again. Clover had some sort of longing in his voice. I just had to agree. I don't think Firestar will be ruling much longer either." He said grimly.

Bone sighed, "Your going to kill him again? For the second time?" He asked. Scourge shook his head, "Oh hell no. I'm going to perhaps keep him as a prisoner. When he congratulated us it sounded fake so he must pay the price for both being terrible to me and you as well as entering my territory without anybody's permission," He explained, "I suppose I should give him props for not being homophobic. Then again, my father's romantic interest looked pretty gay. He and Firestar looked close so I guess Fireheart not hating us even more because of our sexuality makes sense." He explained.

Bone rolled his eyes playfully, "That's a good idea, love." He purred, resting his head on his mate's. "I'll help get revenge on him for everything he had done to you and I. Those dirty apprentices almost managed to kill me but their mentors simply called them back to their petty little clan and I got away with it. Their weak and barely know how to fight with their small kittypet claws." He growled. Scourge purred with satisfaction, "Nobody will stand in our way. Ever." He smirked evily.

Night was probably watching. He was probably fangirling and silently screaming, saying it was for research purposes only. As cats stared at him like he was weird, which he was.

Bone purred and intertwined his tail with Scourge's, "Mhm." He hummed, "We could take over ThunderClan and perhaps the other clans too." He suggested. Scourge put his small paws on his mate's cheeks, "You're amazing and I love you so fucking much." He mewed, his eyes wide.

Bone snorted, "I know I am and I love you more." He mewed, flicking his tongue over his mate's neck. Scourge shook his head, "Nope, I love you more~"

( SQUIGGLY LINEEEEE OOP )

Bone rolled his eyes, "Oh, really? I doubt." He snickered smugly. Scourge messed with his mate's dog tooth filled collar, "You're so gay you wear a rainbow collar." He snorted. Bone purred, "I know." He muttered, smirking. "That's why I wear it~" He let out a small chuckle and winked at Scourge playfully.

Scourge was quietly simping, his face heating up. "Stop being fucking hot, stupid!" The tsundere squeaked.

Scourge successfully failed no simp September.