Chapter Twelve

"Why did you kill perfectly good cats?!" Badger screamed.

"They were my best friends!" Brick growled.

Scourge felt so overwhelmed. Bone was silent, sitting beside the dumpster were his mate was perched. Why had he done that. He was daydreaming hard enough he slaughtered the she-cats. It was more of a daymare though.

Bone had enough when he shot up, "Silence! It wasn't his fault he wasn't thinking! He was only angry enough to slaughter three cats!" He snapped, the last sentence being a lie. He had been quiet the whole time.

Scourge told him what happened in his head. The Night part had happened but the rest was all inside his mind. Every cat went silent except for occasional murmurs.

Clover spoke, "Um. Yeah," The small tomcat chuckled nervously, his legs shaking. He definitely wasn't to keen on public speaking. Clearing his throat, he spoke again, "Don't you guys kill all the time. Who knows, they could have killed you. You might just not know how much he cares for all of you." He shrugged and sat back down.

Scourge dipped his head, flicking his tail, "Thank you, Bone and Clover." He tried so hard not to mutter an I love you.

Bone got onto Scourge's dumpster, "We have something to tell you all, anyways. Besides Night and Clover, of course." He said, he looked at Scourge with an encouraging nod.

Scourge's eyes frantically darted around. He was panicking. What would they say?! Would they be happy or grossed out?! Would they even perhaps loose BloodClan? He didn't want to be gay now. He was completely ashamed at who he was. This was all his fault. Why did he have to be this way?

Scourge slowly spoke, his words shaking as everyone was silent but a sudden cough or two, "Bone and I are-um-are... m-m-mates."