Chapter Six

Scourge was finished grooming himself so he watched Bone groom. It must've been harder to groom for Bone sense his fur was longer than Scourge's and most likely thicker.

"Let me assist you." Scourge mewed. Bone stared at his mate for momentarily, "You don't have to. Really." He said. Scourge rolled his eyes, "I'm going to groom you, whether you like it or not." He huffed.

Bone snorted, "You really are dedicated to cleaning my fur. You love me!~" He teased. Scourge huffed, "Shut up!" He hissed. He clearly wasn't imitating. Bone licked his mates cheek, "Nope. You look an adorable kitten having a hissy fit." He purred.

Scourge let out a loud, dramatic groan, "Shut up! I hate you!" He shouted. Bone didn't even flinch but he did when Scourge gently whacked him on the head with a paw. Bone nuzzled Scourge's chest  with his muzzle, "No you don't, you love me enough to let me fuck you!~" He purred.

Scourge was silent as he huffed stubbornly, "Fine. I can't really argue with that, stupid tom." He started to gingerly clean out Bone's fur. Bone was snickering the whole time, Scourge only rolling his eyes.

Bone spoke, "Just say you love me." He insisted playfully. Scourge looked at his mate as paused his long strokes, "I love you and your stupidly handsome face." He couldn't help but purr a bit. He really did love Bone but was almost too much of a tsundere to say it. Bone purred, "I love you too, my dear lover." He meowed, passion and pride glowing in his pale green irises.

Scourge had a small smile on his face. He felt so happy but was silent as he continued grooming his deputy.