Chapter Twenty

H a i r

Bone growled as Tigerstar crept into camp, his amber eyes slitted. "What are you doing here?" Bone sneered, his voice almost monotone as he spoke to the grand tabby. Darkstripe flicked his tail, "We are here to speak to y-" He got cut of by a snort from Bone. Tigerstar glared, "We need to talk to you. And please don't cut him off." He growled.

Bone stared at Tigerstar, "Sense when do you care? You cut him of all the time." He said, pointing his muzzle towards Darkstripe. The loyal warrior was silent, his eyes shifting to the side.

"Bone, what is going on here?" Scourge asked and stood beside his mate. Bone huffed, "This fucking moron-" He shoved Tigerstar, "Decided to come here and ask to speak with me for some reason that isn't important enough to waste our time." He huffed. Tigerstar bared his teeth and curled his lip at the very slightly bigger tomcat.

Bone pinned his ears back as he let out a furious hiss at Tigerstar. They were nearly nose to nose, their backs arched and fur bristing. Scourge was so worried he couldn't think straight. He never could think straight.

( get it? ;) I'm sorry I am a threat to society.)

Bone and Tigerstar were snarling and hissing in the other's faces. They lashed their tails and flexed their claws but there was a long moment until Tigerstar shot a blow at Bone's cheek.

Bone tackled the ShadowClan leader, the two wrestling. Their jaws were ready for the perfect time to bite the other's neck and drain the life out of them like a mosquito sucking the blood from a twoleg.

Scourge was rooted to the ground beside an anxious Darkstripe. It quite unlike the dark grey tabby. Suddenly, Tigerstar pressed Bone to the ground. He was about to land the killing bite when...

"STOP IT!"