Chapter Eighteen

Wasp hissed at the kittypet, "Shut up, I don't care." She frowned. The kittypet grunted, "Then why did you reply?" He asked.

Bone could tell that the golden tomcat had a sharp tongue. "Hey, Noob. Night purred. Bone glanced from Night to the pampered cat. Scourge stared for a moment, "You two know eachother?" He asked, confused.

Noob nodded, "Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?" He asked, cocking his head. Scourge shook his head, "No." He replied. He could sense he wasn't going to get along with the kittypet. "Well, whatever his name is can go home if he wants." He said.

Scourge walked away begrudgingly. He had disliked the kittypet after his comment. I wonder how he got all of those scars... He thought, curiosity blooming inside of him. He shook the thought from his head. Anyways, where did Bone go?

Scourge glanced around for a moment. He saw Bone's pelt flash a few fox-tails ahead of him. What is he running after? Or from? Scourge shrugged and quickly ran after Bone, "Bone!" He called. It was quite hard to keep up with the significantly bigger tomcat. Bone glanced behind him and paused, "Huh?" He asked as Scourge stopped beside him.

Scourge panted for a little bit before replying, "What are you running after or from?" He questioned bluntly. Bone burst into laughter, snorting. Scourge stared at him, confused.

Bone smirked, "I knew you would follow me!" He exclaimed. Scourge huffed, "Shut up." He growled playfully before rubbing his head under Bone's chin.

Bone purred, "Nope~" He mewed and licked Scourge's head gently. "I wish I hated you more." Scourge laughed a little. Bone purred again, "No you don't." He murmured.

Scourge rolled his eyes jokingly, "In your dreams." He flicked his tail. Bone nuzzled his mate, "Why were you even following me?" He asked.

Scourge thought for a second, "I was only curious!" His ear tips went red. He was flustered. Bone sat down and wrapped his forelegs aroune him, "I love you, Bone..." Scourge muttered, leaning into his touch.

"I love you too." Bone mewed softly and licked him behind the ears.