Chapter One

Chole's P.O.V

2 more days. Can't school days go faster. Well I mean 2 more days until summer break and the best day ever. My friends, Stephanie, Keigan, me and my sister Jade are going to see Jack and Jack live and special guest Sammy and Skate(aka Nate) and Jake Foushee. (A/N: picture of the girls above:*) Been fans since the beginning... Like no joke. They all are just perfect... Like come on they are so funny and seem so nice, amazing, fun to be with, I don't know perfect. Jack and Jack's voices is beyond beautiful, don't get me started on Sammy's and Nate's or any of their at all, just beyond beautiful. BEEP BEEP BEEP! The last bell sent off. Everyone desperate to leave the school running to the door or lockers. As I walk to my friends locker sense I don't have anything in mine that I need. She is already there so I smile and run to her.

me: "STEPHANIE!!!"

her: "CHLOE!!!"

me: "Bruhhhh you and Keigan should stay at mine. Aye???"

Her: "I'm down. Gotta ask though."

Me: "lameeeee... Call her in my car."

Her: "duh." She laughs, "where did you park?"

Me: "the back.. Very back."

Her: "whyyyyyyy??" She wines.

Me: "don't wanna be considered the 'rich' loser girl. Or considered even 'popular' or whatever because I have a nice car."

Her: "good idea but I don't wanna walk that farrrrrr."

Me: "lazy ass." I laugh, "get on my back lameo."

Her: "are you going to fall like you did at Taylor? Clumsy."

Me: "not this time and don't remind me of that!"

Her: "why it was so funny!!! And better not Chloe." She got on my back and I began walking to my car.

Me: "falling right in front of Taylor Caniff was not funny. He was laughing at me and probably thought I was an idiot and worst of all my phone died as soon as I was taking a picture with him so I didn't get one."

Her: "lair he took one on his phone and posted it for you. Also it was hilarious, at least he helped you up and stuff."

Me: "true. But I was so embarrassed."

Her: "I could tell... You fell so hard."

Me: "yeah I get that. It hurt so bad but I got up acting like it didn't."

Her: "he laughed at first and then helped you up."

Me: "if I didn't buy the hoodie I wouldn't have fell... But it was worth it. Oh and we are here get off fatty."

Her: "meanie." She jumps off.

Me: "you aren't fat you know that right?"

Her: "yeah" she smiles.

We both get in. As I am backing out of the parking space Stephanie speaks.

Her: "How are us four going to fit in here?"

Me: "dude we can take Terrys or Jades. Probably Terrys."

Her: "he has a car? I thought he was stupid and crashed it."

Me: "he did. But he got a new one."

Her: "this is your brothers 8th car now right?"

Me: "yeah... He isn't very good with them. That's why I want to drive it before he ruins it."

Her: "seems legit."

Me: "I know right... Oh whale man oh whale." I pause and she laughs, "yes I did say whale judge me." She shakes her head.

We get to my house and we are messing around when my sister Jade comes running in yelling random words.

Me: "shut up!!!"

Jade: "I have a question for you both."

Stephanie: "okay?"

Jade: "who is your favorite jack?"

Stephanie: "jack g"

Me: "jack j. But I love them both equal."

Jade: "gilinsky" she makes a kissy face "such bae, okay bye!" She runs out.

Damn she is annoying sometimes. I went to go pick up Keigan while Stephanie took a shower after spilling soda of herself on accident. When I got back she was sitting on my bed in my clothes. I didn't bother ask. Keigan went crazy and started jumping everywhere. After a while of doing random stuff we began talking about when we meet them.