Before I Got Here. . .

Long story. I'm still questioning some of it today. My first 15 years were heaven compared to now. I didn't do anything to get here either. I'm innocent. Enough of my nonsense. Heres what I remember. . .

I was on my way to high school. The school was pretty large, a lot of people. Some of the tiles on the floor were a checkered greenish color, others white. I usually liked to hang out in the hallway with my bros., Mikey and Ray.

Mikey is a technology freak. He loves nanotechnology.  Me and Ray call him a nerd all the time. Were bros., so wecan call each other any name we want, as long as nobody gets offended. Ray is my other bros. Hes wierd, period. He is crazy. So crazy, he could scare a complete madman away. Don't know how Mikey and I can handle him. Its a miracle.

"Hey guys, whats up?" I yelled, getting their attention.

"Nothing much" they replied as I aproached.

"Hey!" Nerd shouted,"Check this out." Then he shoved a pair of glasses with some sort of device in the corner onto my face.

"Whats it supposed to do?"

"This." Nerd said as he flipped a switch on the device. All of a sudden, transparent rainbows of all sorts covered the glass, getting bolder as they moved towards a light source.

"Cool, dude, you're a genius." I said as I marveled at the colors. That kid had some talent. Its amazing, what he can do.

"Why thank you." He said with a huge smile on his face, some sarcasticness showing threw. "I try."

"So, Ray, whats up?" I asked.

"Pineapples and flying unicorns. I'm trying to find insperation for an art project that has my name written all over it." He replied.

"Co-." My word was interrupted by the bell. We split up, said our 'see ya later's and went to our classes.

Going to classes wasn't real fun to me, its not fun to any kid. You just sit there and hope your mind doesn't deflate from all the usless shit the teachers shoot at your head. Lucky for me, I could sleep anywhere. My dad called a doctor about that. The docter said it was nothing. He said it was because I was 'growing up', or something stupid like that. Its really because of my power.

Oh, shit. Thats another thing I didn't tell you. I'm psychic. I don't have telepathy, telekinesis,  or precognition. Nothing usefull or cool. Just levitation. You know, like ghosts. Except I can't walk through walls or anything cool like that. I can only stay up for 1 min. Max. It sucks dirt.

After school, I ran home. My dad said he had a surprise for me, so I didn't wanna wait.