16: Airport

I slowly openned my eyes to a dark blue sky that was slowly turning pink. I moved my arms and sat up, my body cracking like fireworks on the 4th of july. Not fun.

I got on my feet, slowly and painfully, and looked around. To my right was a white two-story building with many windows and people buzzing around inside. I flew myself down, making sure I wasnt caught.

When my feet touched the ground, my legs started shaking and cracking worse than my back did. Fuck. I whimpered. Lesson 305: never fall asleep on a plane. God, I gotta make a fucking book.

I stomped my feet on the ground a few times to get my nerves working again. As soon as I got feeling back, I walked across the plane lot into the building.

The airport was loaded with people and loud with the clicking of heels and shoes hitting the tiles. I walked around to find a bathroom. I walked around for what seemed like forever til I found one and entered.

I looked into the big mirror and checked myself out. Damn. I looked like shit. I had bags under my eyes, my hair was longer than I thought; almost to my shoulders. I had a very short, blonde beard that looked horrible on me, and the clothes I had on were suprisingly still intact, with a couple more burn marks here and there.I sighed as I heard someone come in.

The man walked past me into one of the stalls. I ignored him and turned the sink on, splashing ice cold water into my face. The coldness jerked me awake. I took some paper towels and dried my face off as I walked out.

I walked around hoping to see an information desk somewhere so I have some idea where I am. While I was searching, I accidentally crashed into a man and woman. The man had jet black hair, tan skin, a scar trailing from above his left eye to the left corner of his lip, deep blue eyes, and the vibe of a leader. The woman had blood red hair, nice curves, and the same green eyes, but lighter skin. You could tell shes his sister. She was wearing a dark and light green sriped long sleeved shirt with dark blue jeans, pretty, but not my type.

"Sorry, I didnt see you there." I said after I ran into them. The woman's eyes widened a bit then she turned her head to whisper into the man's ear, her eyes trained on me. After she was done, he whispered something back, then they started whispering to each other.

After a while, they ended their whisper battle and turned towards me. The guy held his hand out.

"My names Kelin, this is my sister, Lauren." He said while pointing to his sister. "Whats yours?" I reached my hand out to shake his, but my feeligs told otherwise. I put my hand back down before it touched his.

I looked around to find a distraction, but didnt find one, so I decided to go with a classic.

"Oh, look at the time. I better get going." I said quickly, and tried to speed-walk away.

"Wait." The girl said. I felt someone grab my arm.

"Ive gotta go-." I tried to say as the world started spinning around once again. Just put me in hell already. I thought as my body started going limp.

"You'll see us in about 14 hours, goodnight." A voice was heard in my mind. It sounded like my dad's voice and instantly brought me comfort.

"Goodnight, dad." I thought back and finaly passed out.

--------------
I know its not the best chapter, (along with some/most of the others) but its something. :) let me know whatcha think!