8- The Animal I Have Become

By the time Mila exited the bathroom wearing a black, silk, baby doll night dress that came to just above the knee, black silky thong and black over the knee socks Shawn was lying on the bed in just his boxers.

He kept his gaze firmly on the fresh, white cotton sheet that he was lying on as he gathered his courage to proceed.

"I have had a long fuckin day. Get up here and massage me"

Mila walked slowly to the bed and then hopped up, straddling his waist as she sat on the small of his back, the thin silky material of her thong the only thing that separated her flesh from his.

"Are you sure it's just your back you want massaged?" her sultry tone was back and Shawn was just about to throw himself at her mercy, the heat of her centre burning in to his bare back and her hands beginning to work their magic on his skin just as they had the night before but then he remembered what she said. She only received pleasure as he took his pleasure from her.

"Lets see what you can do around there before we get carried away, princess" he spat the last word at her and tried to sound as uninterested in her offer as possible but unfortunately he could feel his body heating up with 'interest'

Just like the previous night Mila began kneading his flesh, rubbing circles into his aching muscles, causing his entire body to relax in an almost audible sigh. She started on his head kneading and then pulling at his hair just enough that it began to hurt and then releasing it to draw blissful patterns on his temples and then down the length of his neck.

Each time she applied or released pressure he felt it easing the tension from the emotional vortex he had found himself pulled in to over the last couple of days

He wanted to moan out as though he was experiencing the most intense orgasm of his life as she pressed her elbow down into his shoulder blade, raising herself up off of him in the process and as she sat back down, preparing to relieve the tension In the other shoulder blade he became accutely aware of how close her sex was to his naked skin

"Come on Mila, when you did that yesterday I was about ready to cum and that was without the thong, today I'm about ready to fall asleep"

Using a strong arm he managed to roll himself over whilst at the same time pushing Mila off of him, a bit more roughly than he was comfortable with but she just smiled down at the bulge in his boxers

"One part of you managed to stay awake I see"

With that sassy comment Shawn saw his opportunity to dominate and pushing himself to his knees he glared down at the woman before him

"Did you just talk back to me?"

Her gaze dropped to her knees

"Sorry sir" he shook his head angrily and reached for her wrist pulling her across the bed to him

"That's the second time you have disrespected me tonight. I think you should remember it was you that called me, practically begging me to come over here and fuck you 'I want all options on the table Shawn' that's what you said and then I get here and all you can do is be fuckin disrespectful. You should be on your knees thanking me for coming overwhen I could be anywhere else with any woman of my choice"

"I am thankful of course I am. So, so thankful"

"Get on the floor, get on your knees and say it"

"Yes sir"

"And you better fuckin mean it"

Slipping off the bed she dropped silently to her knees and looked up at Shawn who now sat directly in front of her, putting her hands on his thighs she looked straight in to his eyes and he took a second or two to search them, to try and work out what she was silently telling him, what she was really asking of him