04 || cue the pink haired angel

seungcheol sighed as he looked to his phone. he had just gotten an alert that someone had booked him for a drive right before he was signing off of his shift that night. although he was absolutely exhausted from working, he decided to take one last job before calling it a day. the brunet accepted the request without hesitation because of this.

his phone was already mapping the quickest route to where he needed to pick up the passenger up when it began to vibrate furiously on his dashboard. luckily seungcheol was approaching a red light. he stopped the car and quickly looked to his phone screen, sighing when he saw soonyoung's horrendous contact picture plastered across it. the hyper male insisted on having a tiger theme picture used for his contact, which seungcheol went along with so the younger wouldn't throw a fit.

"soonyoung what the hell do you want?" seungcheol grumbled aloud after accepting the call from soonyoung. the sound of the phone shuffling around and a small scream filled seungcheol's car before the voice of his roommate did. "seungcheol you're still outside right? can you pick up a few things for my fancy dinner party tonight like uh dinner?"

seungcheol shook his head at the sheepish tone soonyoung used to coerce him into doing his dirty work. the brunette had almost forgot about the lame dinner party his roommate wanted to throw. the energetic individual had gotten the idea from the office after seeing a clip of a dinner party hosted by michael scottt. wonwoo didn't have the guts to tell his boyfriend that the dinner party ended with a very unfortunate breakup between a very very beloved couple, so instead he offered to help soonyoung out. that would have been a nice gesture on wonwoo's part except neither him or soonyoung had any cooking knowledge. "leave it to you two to host a dinner party without dinner."

"shut up seungcheol, don't be a douche. just pick up some groceries and wonwoo will pay you back for your troubles." soonyoung mumbled into the phone with a low tone. it sounded like he was trying to hide what he was saying from someone, but it was really useless because that someone had ended up hearing him anyways. "wait what did you say about me and paying?"

seungcheol sighed, putting his hands on the steering wheel and driving towards the location where he was supposed to pick up the waiting passenger as he heard wonwoo start bickering with soonyoung. wonwoo didn't really sound too angry about what he had heard, seungcheol had heard the black-haired male when he was truly angry before and it didn't sound anything like that. however he didn't really like the idea of having to pay for dinner which is why he was adamant on arguing about this with soonyoung.

"oh nothing sweetie, just go back to watching hell's kitchen, I got this!" soonyoung said in a very sweet tone, like he was bribing his boyfriend. seungcheol couldn't really hear what the tall male was was grumbling because he was too far from the phone, but he assumed it was somewhat of a grumble of agreement. seungcheol almost jumped in his seat when soonyoung's loud voice rang through his phone. "yeah so like I said wonwoo has the costs covered, thanks seungcheol you're the best!"

"you bet I'm the best, I'm out here saving your loser attempt at a dinner party." seungcheol gave out a tense chuckle as he pulled his car to the curb and stopped. he grabbed his phone and pulled it to his ear, taking it off speaker while doing so. "thanks again seungcheol, I'll see you when you get here."

"you too." seungcheol smiled, not that soonyoung could see him smiling though. his roommate was a pain in the ass, but that didn't distract the brunet from the fact that he was a pretty good friend when he needed to be one. soonyoung had a tendency to be quite difficult at times, but really he had a big heart and cared so much more than he led on with.

"hey you're my ride right?" a gentle voice asked, knocking seungcheol right out of his weird thoughts. he glanced upwards at the male outside of his car, expecting the person to be rude like how others were. that's why seungcheol put a very worried look on his face as he let his last client into the car.