10 || very nice wrestling session!

"earth to seungcheol, you with me here buddy?" soonyoung waved his hand in front of seungcheol's face to try to catch the brunette's attention, it didn't work though as seungcheol had his focus on his phone. soonyoung scoffed at the older male, brushing back his blonde bangs before glaring at the brunette next to him. he along with wonwoo and seungcheol were supposed to be watching the movie on the television screen, and yet the couple found themselves unable to watch because of the giggly brunette beside them.

now that the blonde thought about it, seungcheol had spent the whole week on his phone. soonyoung had even caught the older male chatting with someone in the middle of the night when he got up because he had wanted a cup of strawberry milk. every time he had asked seungcheol who it was that he was speaking too, the brunette either shrugged it off or ignored him. all this did was make soonyoung mad and he expressed his anger by crossing his arms and leaning into wonwoo's touch.

"that's like the tenth time you've looked down at your phone, who are you texting?" soonyoung grumbled as he looked to seungcheol. he gave the older male a nice good stare as silence filled the room. meanwhile wonwoo frowned at how the texting brunette was effortlessly able to capture all of his boyfriend's attention. he wanted to be the one soonyoung was all worried about so he leaned his head into soonyoung neck, pouting as he bitterly spoke. "why does it matter?"

"watch it wonwoo, you're sounding very sour there." soonyoung immediately turned away from seungcheol, looking right down at wonwoo as the ravenette brought his arms around his boyfriend's waist. the blonde shuddered at wonwoo's touch; he sighed as the feeling of his boyfriend wrapping himself around him overwhelmed his feelings of frustration with seungcheol.

"yeah I do sound bitter because I'm jealous asshole." wonwoo brought his lips to soonyoung's ear, lightly grazing them as he whispered. the blonde shuddered yet again at the tickling feeling of wonwoo's hot breath against his right ear before leaning backwards into it. he embraced how close they were, just being able to feel wonwoo's heart beating as loudly as his was brought back memories of the first time they had ever confessed to each other.

wonwoo's lips moved downwards from soonyoung's ear as they trailed towards his collarbone. the blonde closed his eyes, enjoying the moment between the two of them while their movie played as background noise. for a little while it felt as if they were the only ones in the room and of course neither of them had an issue with that at all. "babe forget seungcheol, pay attention to me."

seungcheol placed his phone down on the coffee table in front of the couch where the three males were sitting just after he sent one last text. he shifted, leaning back into the couch cushions before noticing the happy couple next to him. they had progressed so far that soonyoung's lips were now attached to wonwoo's. the ravenette coud be seen smirking into their kisses; he was smirking at how pink and flustered his usually loud boyfriend was. wonwoo thought it was quite adorable that a few kisses was all it took to shut the hyper male up.

"please don't start something here on the couch while I'm sitting on it! you guys are like sex-crazed rabbits." the brunette grumbled. wonwoo laughed to himself as he pulled away from soonyoung; the blonde looked really cute with red swollen lips with out of place bangs, he really couldn't help laughing at his boyfriend.

while soonyoung tried to brush his hair back in place, the ravenette took the chance to stand up and get himself a drink. he was at their apartment so often he knew where everything was. with wonwoo's absence from the couch, there was more space for soonyoung to spread out as he turned to face seungcheol once again. the blonde exclaimed when he realized that seungcheol had placed his phone down and was now on planet earth! "he speaks!!"

"who are you texting anyways? it can't be jeonghan, he never answers my texts." soonyoung moved instantly when wonwoo came back with a can of soda. he hummed softly while looking up at the ravenette who took a nice big gulp of the soft drink before passing it to his boyfriend. the blonde glowed in pride as he took a sip from the can, the smallest things like getting wonwoo to share his soda with him really made his day. soonyoung was so impacted by wonwoo's kind gesture that he had had a large grin on his face even after returning the can to its rightful owner. the ravenette placed the can on the coffee table and went back to sitting on the couch. he focused on the television screen and not so subtly scooped soonyoung right back into his arms while the blonde continued to speak to seungcheol.