~ 27th March ~

I make my way up to the front door and open it, I close it behind me then take my shoes off before heading into the kitchen to find my mum sat at the table on her phone.

"Hey mum." I say as I walk up to her.

"Hey sweetie, did you have a good day?" She asks as she gives me a hug and a kiss.

"Yeah, I've got so much homework to do though." I say as I sit down.

"Well that can wait till tomorrow, we're going round grandma and grandads for dinner."

"Do I have to?"

"Talia come on, it's your grandads birthday."

"Yeah do you remember how miserable he was last year?"

"Yeah that was because of his stupid mother."

"Horrible great grandma."

"Now come on get changed, dad will be back with Malcom soon."

I put my bag back on my shoulder and make my way up to my room which was on the top floor, I was previously in the room opposite my brothers but I realised it was much more peaceful up in the loft room. I close the door behind me and place my bag on my chair, I head over to my record player and decide to play the Revolver album whilst I get ready. I pick out a small black skirt, black tights and a white off the shoulder long sleeved top matched with my black heeled boots. I fix up my make up and put my hair into a high ponytail then grab my phone and make my way downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and make myself a small hot chocolate before we have to leave.

"Talia!!" I hear my dad shout from the hallway.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I shout back.

"Hey sweetie, did you have a good day at school?" He asks as he gives me a hug.

"Yeah, it's just getting more stressful though."

"Well this weekend you should relax, don't stress yourself out too much."

"I wish I could but I have been given a ton of homework."

"Well I'm sure me and mum can help you with it."

"You know how to do algebra?"

"That's why I said your mum could help, she was the one who got an A* in Maths."

"I was the one who actually got their GCSEs instead of getting all E's and D's." Mum snaps as she enters the kitchen.

"You got a D."

"Yeah, you." She says with a laugh.

"And I give it to you."

"Do you want me to walk to grandma and grandads?" I say in disgust.

"Come on, go get your brother and we'll head off." My dad tells me.

I get up out my chair and run upstairs, I knock on my brothers door and walk in.

"Hey, we're heading off now come on." I tell him.

"Okay I'm coming!" He says jumping up from his bed.

We run downstairs and jump into the car then head off to grandma and Grandads. Uncle Adam was running there for some reason so dad drove as fast as he could to get there first. We passed him just as we were about to arrive and once we did we all got out the car, joining auntie Anna and our cousins Santiago and Brooklyn who were standing at the door.

"Where is he?" Anna asked.

"He's just coming." Dad told her.

Just as he said that we heard him approaching.