・BURN・

PROLOGUE 〜 0.1

"Shoyou ... Honey, you need to come out." The orange haired boy sat in silence in his room. It's been days since Yamaguchi and Kageyama's scandal. It left Hinata... Empty. He wanted to be left alone. Tsukishima was furious, too. 

And you could tell he was hurt because he even cried his eyes out. He at least kept eating food for the time being. His meals were delivered to his room because of not wanting to leave the house or his room in general.

Hinatas mom signed and walked away from the door. The bright screen of his phone flashed. Hinata glanced at it and his eyes went wide. "What the..." Shoyo gripped his phone and unlocked it. 

"Why the hell is Kuroo texting me?" He opened the chat under the name of "K. Tetsurou✨"

[K. Tetsurou✨]: Hey, you okay? I heard about the incident.

Shoyo looked shocked. He barely talked to him and well... Rooster hair cared about him. It was cute, to be honest. 'No! Your moving to fast!' Hinata mentally scolded himself.

Hinata replied with a simple 'I'm still crying, but I'm good.' and sent it. And all of sudden a video call from the same person popped up. 

"Ughhh..." Hinata answered and instantly didn't regret it. Kuroo was crying with him, too. And the whole call, Hinata felt comfort with Kuroo. He also fell asleep during the call. 

But before Shoyo could knock out he heard the sweet words of vengeance he didn't know he needed. 

"I hope that he burns in hell in your dreams."