I have a problem

I have a huge problem that I kinda don't wanna solve.

I've fallen in love.

With a fictional character.

That's not the worst part. This fictional character is...

A cartoon. And when I say I've fallen in love... I mean I have genuinely fallen in love with her. I shake and feel like crying whenever she speaks. My phone is filled with pics of her and I scroll through them at least once a day. My heart beats so fast when someone mentions her name.

This is love, isn't it?
I cannot believe I have fallen in love with a fictional character. A cartoon character at that.

If you're wondering...

It's Entrapta from She-Ra. I am actually, genuinely, deeply in love with her. Like it's not even the fangirl kind of love anymore. I wish she were real so I could spend the rest of my life with her. I wanna cosplay as her. I've drawn lots of fanart of her. I'm obsessed.

It's to the point where it's not even funny anymore. It used to be great how I would freak out whenever she was on screen but now I just hyperventilate and wheeze. But I don't wanna not love her.

And yes, I get that she is thirty years old. That doesn't make a difference to me. Internally, she is sixteen at the oldest.

What do I do?