Ok so

I wanted to write a JATP fanfic (might not put it on wattpad yet cos I already have a million and one things on here... honestly I never learn) and I kinda added a character

It's called Finally Free (after one of the songs in the show) and its a Reggie x Female OC fic

So here's the description I came up with:

When Ella discovers that her older brother Alex and two of his bandmates have passed away tragically and suddenly, she wishes she could die too.

So she does.

She spends what feels like an eternity completely alone, trapped in her own thoughts and guilt. And while she's there, she reflects on her more than eventful life, a life cut short too soon...

Restless in her eternal sleep, she dreams of the dramatic decay of her family, the formation of her brother's uprising rock band, the discovery of her natural musical and artistic talent, and of the smile of the boy she's loved forever, but never had a chance to tell him.

But her memories may be getting jumbled, for meanwhile the other ghosts, united in their own dark room of grief, recall things differently. And when Julie Molina plays Sunset Curve's demo tape in her mom's studio and Ella is finally reunited with her brother and her friends, all will be revealed. Did Ella really never confront her feelings for Reggie, or did they truly develop into something more?

You only live once, but you can love forever.

(That last line is a lil spin on the marketing slogan for the show 'you only live once, but you can rock forever'. For some reason I find that slogan so damn powerful and thinking about it makes me wanna cry for some strange reason?? Anyway I felt like adapting it lmao)

Hope ya like it