🐰Shy{M}😓

New Year Special! Hehe many of your bunnos have requested a smut so here you guys go, I honestly don't know why I decided to start the year off with a smut but I mean I promised you guys that I will write your requests so yay!
Let's start 2021 with a smut? Anyways Let's get it!
{Also I apologize that this is cringe as heck because I haven't written a smut in a very long timeeee! >~<}
And before you bunnos read, this will be a smut chapter that connects with the chapters above named Adoption. So if you would like to get an idea of why Jungkook's personality is like this in this chapter then I suggest you read Adoption if you haven't! :)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bunny hybrid/little: Jungkook
Human/caregiver: Taehyung
{Warning: Smut and cross dressing}
***********************
Plot: As mentioned in the story Adoption, Jungkook is a very shy and quiet bunny hybrid that Taehyung adopted. Now Taehyung didn't know when and how often Jungkook has his heart because the poor bunny hasn't gotten his first heat yet. And for this whole week, Taehyung has noticed how Jungkook seemed off in a way but couldn't put his finger on it so he didn't think much. Koo, on the other hand, is still not the best at speaking and he is extremely shy and insecure so once his heat started he was so scared that there was something wrong happening to him and that his hyungie will return him so he didn't speak up, he was stuck to deal with it alone and he was honestly confused so he just decided to not do anything but because of his heat and his hormones being aroused, he started crying in the end because he couldn't keep it in anymore...
_________________________
Author's POV

'W-What dis? Koo feel w-weird, w-why my prince part u-up? Is something a-appending to me? I-Ish K-Kookoo a-a b-bad bu-b...bunny? I-Is D-dad—Hyungie g-gon w-weturn K-Koo?! N-No! NO! I no wet da-hyungie know!' Jungkook thought to himself before squirming around on the couch, trying to get comfortable but his heat allowed a boner to be made and the little bean didn't know what it was so he just kept squirming

"Hey, hey baby, why are you squirming so much darling?"

"n-nuh-uh" he quickly mumbled before stopping his movement so that he is a good bunny

"You sure bubs?" Koo just nodded in reply

Taehyung's POV [3 hours later]

After Jungkook fell asleep on the bed, I walked to my office before researching about bunny hybrids once again. I have found that they experiment heats and that they can either control it will pills or with your partner if you bunnos what I mean hehe...
It is said that doing 'it' with your partner is better than suppressing it with pills since it's more natural.

That just made me think of my baby's behavior in this past week. He has been extremely clingy and more sensitive than usual, don't get me wrong though, I enjoy the attention, but there is something off about him and I really don't know what's wrong...
And I plan on asking him today

Author's POV

Jungkook woke up due to the pain in his prince parts when Taehyung was in his office. The poor bunny wanted to get rid of it but he didn't know how so he just whimpered before shifting into his bunny form. Suddenly his bunny instincts brought the tiny hybrid to a carrot plushie that was on the ground and Jungkook started to hump on it and weird enough, it felt good.

Jungkook continued a bit before panicking as he heard his caregiver calling his name as he walked towards the bedroom. The hybrid quickly shifted back before sitting on the bed, waiting for his da-I mean hyungie.
But then weird enough the sound of footsteps faded away, 'maybe Tae Tae went to the bafwoom' the little thought

Jungkook was about to shift again but he was stopped by immense pain in his lower region and his lower tummy making him squeak and slightly yell. He started crying into a pillow since he couldn't take the pain, soon he felt liquid rolling down his milky thighs and he cried more thinking that something was definitely wrong with him... (Aww poor baby🥺)