Arranged Marriage 💍 pt.3

{Wowww, another update! Finally Arranged Marriage pt 3 is up!} Also the picture above is pretty funny, just seeing Taekook facing a serious Namjoon 😆
Younger: Jungkook
Older: Taehyung
{Warning: Anxiety attack, I don't necessarily know exactly know what happens during an actual anxiety attack since there are many stages and it's different for everyone, so after researching about it, I've written some simple and common symptoms that someone might experience during an anxiety/stress/panic attack, please let me know if I wrote anything wrong! I would love to learn :)}
***********************************
Plot: Kim Taehyung a cold yet soft male that is a CEO in training who currently works as the manager of this father's company is currently stuck in his at-home office, typing away emails and reports, and is the fiance of Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung's fiance Jeon Jungkook an ER nurse in training still studying in nursing school with so much stress and pressure packed on his back. Jungkook has pretty bad experiences when dealing with stress, and since now he doesn't have his parents to help him and his workaholic fiance stuck in his room for most of the day, he usually just drowns his stress with coffee. Not a good solution eh?  There were only 2 times his stress and anxiety became out of control, a couple months ago due to school but his parents were there the help him, and today...
_______________________________

~Jungkook's POV~
{1 weeks before the wedding, in Taekook's house}

Taehyung...he is a cold person... either it's because he hasn't warmed up to me yet, or he just simply hates me. I mean who wouldn't, I'm the one that 'bullies' him at school. But that's only because I wanted hyungie's attention...

I mean Tae Tae sometimes would be nice and give me cuddles and hair ruffles, but then other days he barely gives me a glance and just stays in his office as does work. Work..yea, hyungie is currently preparing to take over his father's position as CEO of the company so he is busy. But it won't be until a while that he's going to be in that position, right now he is the manager of the company which Tae's father said is a good place to start.

What about me you might ask? Well...I am suffering in nursing school. I honestly wonder why I chose this career path, not that I don't want to become a nurse because I really do, but the exams and studying really caught me off guard. I didn't expect nursing school would be this difficult.

Occasionally I would feel better because Taehyung would notice my stress and actually care, but like I've mentioned, that doesn't happen often so I just deal with my stress alone.

{Taehyung's POV}

It has been around a week ever since Jungkook and I moved into this house and finally, I've gotten my feelings right. After the first day of interaction I had with him, we didn't really do much, sometimes talk during dinner and I've helped him with his stress once, as well as sometimes I'll cuddle him when going to bed. I've stopped that for a while because I really needed to get my feelings right so that I don't hurt him.

And surprise surprise I do like him (yea we totally didn't know that) I have decided that I should give my baby some more attention now since I've got things sorted out. He does seem so out of it these days, he sleeps later than me, and when I wake up and sees him eating breakfast his eyes would be red and his hair ruffled with bags under his eyes. Not in the best shape.

*sigh* nursing school doesn't seem as he plans it seems.

{Author's POV}

It was 4 in the afternoon, Jungkook just got home from his school and was exhausted. His professor was extra harsh on him today because of the new exam coming up and because Koo didn't do the best on his. previous exam.