14. First Date ( Part 2 )

( A/N :- You really thought I'm gonna ruin their first date.. xD )

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

It was 7:40 in the evening and the weather was hot but Beam could feel the chills going through his spine.

Forth and Beam left the hotel at 7:30 and he was driving since 10 minutes without saying anything. Beam was cursing himself in his mind and was regretting how he behaved.

He thought he could say and do whatever he wants..? He thought he should be honest about how he feel..? How dare he..? How can he forget his place..?

Forth is an amazing person who planned all of this and what he did..? He behaved like an ungrateful brat.

He was cursing himself as much as he could. He was feeling so bad for what he did that he could hardly hold back his tears who were hanging in his eyes.

Forth was driving silently until he heard a sniff. He stopped the car and looked at Beam.

"I am.. I am so sorry for ruining everything.. Sorry for being an asshole.. I am really sorry Forth." Beam said slowly and looked at Forth.

Forth was stunned to see the tears in those beautiful eyes. He saw how a tear escaped from Beam's left eye and rolled onto his cheek making a wet line and was about to drop from his chin when Forth moved his hand towards Beam and the tear fell on his palm. Beam looked at Forth's palm who was securing his tear from falling.

"Beam" Forth called gently and cupped his face in his both hands and wiped the tears with his thumb.

"I am sorry" Beam looked into Forth's eyes and whispered.

"Why are you crying and saying sorry.?" Forth asked. 

"I.. I ruined everything you planned and did." Beam replied.

"No you didn't.. I am not mad or angry at you.. In fact I was mad at myself that why I didn't ask or tried to know your preference or what you like. Sorry if I came out like this that you felt this way but I am not mad at you." Forth explained smiling.

"But.. But you left the hotel and we didn't have dinner and we are going home." Beam mumbled.

Forth chuckled hearing that.. "No.. We are not going home. Yes I left the hotel because you didn't like it. I want you to be comfortable and enjoy the night and not to be stressed.. That's why I left and we are surely not going home. I am starving like hell.. I want to eat."

"Then where are we going.?" Beam asked innocently.

"I am taking you somewhere. I hope you will like it there and if not.. We can go somewhere else ok.? Stop overthinking." He said leaving his face and ruffling his hair.

"You look good when you smile. Don't cry ever."  Forth said and started the engine and started driving.

Beam looked out from the car window with a beautiful smile on his face and thought.. "How can I stop myself from falling for you hottie.? You are perfect.."

" I'll never let you cry Beam. Your tears are too precious. I will make you the happiest person as long as I can." Forth was swearing in his mind.

The journey was peaceful and they both were waiting to reach their destination.

***

"Forth.. This.. This is amazing." Beam said cheerfully when Forth took him to a local hangout place famous in the city. The place was so crowded yet lively.

There were lots of street food stalls, tables and chairs where you can sit and eat, parks, shops with lot of things, Ice-cream carts. It was wonderful.. almost like a fair with people laughing and eating happily, playing games or just hanging out in parks.