Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Author's P.O.V*

"Baby, someone is at the door!" Harry yells from the bathroom before continuing to brush his teeth.

"I'm on it!" Niall shouts back to him then jogs his way to the front door.

If there had to be a habit he regrets the most, it would be not checking the peephole whenever he answers the door. If he would have check, he would have seen how sketchy the man outside looks. He didn't though so when he opens the door the stranger kicks the door wide open. He stumbles back with his eyes growing wide when he sees the gun in his hand. Both of his hands immediately goes up as the stranger closes the door and locks it. He remains calm and prays that Harry would find a reason to call the police or come downstairs with a weapon. The man motions for him to walk to the living room, which he does without hesitation. The man pats him down for his phone or a weapon but doesn't find either one.

"Get the fuck on the floor before I break your fucking legs." The man demands, his eyes searching around the room for the other male.

"Why don't I just write you a check and we forget that this ever happened?" Niall bargains as he reaches into his pocket slowly with his other hand in the air.

That's all it took for the butt end of the gun to hit his forehead, sending him to the floor. The air is knock out of his lungs as his stomach is repeatedly kick. The impact of the kicks travel to the second floor, which alerts the person upstairs. Harry comes down the stairs in nothing but his boxers. He could careless about the gun. His boyfriend's life is on the line. He rushes over to the intruder and punches him away from his lover, who is still trying to recover from those kicks. He gets in a defensive stance, trying to look as intimidating as he can. That tactic fails since the intruder trips him then quickly gets to work using zip ties to lock his hands behind his back.

"Someone is gonna call the police and you will be sent to prison." Harry hisses out then clenching his jaw when his hair is grip.

"Leave him out of this please." Niall says while getting up and tackling the man into the wall.

He tries his best to hold him there but those kicks from before really drained his energy. He groans out when two fists collide to his back. That doesn't get him to give in just yet. The second time it happen is when his legs give out and his body greets the floor. The collar of his shirt is scrunch up into the man's right fist before his left fist starts to beat into his face. Each punch seem to get harder and harder, leaving more blood to cover his face after each one. The sound of the punches send Harry into a crying fit. Laying here while his boyfriend gets his face rearranged, makes him feel his pain somewhat. His heart shatters hearing him cry out for him to stop. After a while, the man stops but not before kicking Niall in the stomach. That force causes him to turn onto his stomach.

"Baby beat this asshole up! Don't let him do this to you!" Harry screams with some of his tears falling into his mouth.

"I don't know if he can hear you with his body searing in pain." The man laughs then steps on Niall's fingers, causing him to scream out as he smacks at the man's boot.

"Please! He can't take anymore!" Harry sobs out, finding it hard to look away from his lover, whose face won't stop leaking blood.

"I really don't give a shit what he can take." The man responds, twisting his foot and grinning when he hears a loud snap.

"You're just a pussy! You can't even fight him man to man!" Harry spits out as he tries his best to be tough again.

"You say one more thing to annoy me and I'll cut your damn tongue out." The man warns, taking out his switchblade and pointing it at the green eye male.

"You're such a pussy that you're even scared to fight me." Harry says before one strong kick to the stomach sends him into a coughing fit.

His legs thrash about once he's straddled and his chin his grip. The grip is so strong that it forces his mouth open. Panic immediately fills his eyes when the knife is brought to his mouth. Just before the knife cuts through his tongue, there is a loud cough. That one cough is soon follow by multiple ones as Niall coughs up his own blood while trying to fix his breathing pattern. The blood trickles down the side of his face and drip into their light grey rug. It starts to spread all around him with some of it getting in his hair. There's nothing he can do as his body is paralyzed with pain. The man gets off Harry then laughing as he walks over to the blue eye male. They lock eyes with one showing nothing and the other one showing melancholia.

"I'll take his punishments. Please let me take them." Niall wheezes before swallowing some blood.

"No Niall. I can take whatever this motherfucker throws my way." Harry responds, gritting his teeth as he tries to turn on to his stomach to get on his feet.

"I don't care who I hurt but you're both annoying so." The man says before kicking Niall in the face, which results in him not moving anymore."He could of went out way worse so you should be thanking me."

"No no no no no! Niall please! Baby get up!" Harry cries only to receive no response and he suddenly tries to crawl to him."Niall! I need to know you're alive!"

"He won't be getting up anymore as far as I'm concerned." The man sings then grabs Harry by the back of the neck and pulls him off the floor.

"You fucker! I swear on my life I'll kill you if it's the last fucking thing I do!" Harry threatens, spitting in his face right after.

A shout erupts deep within him as his hair is grip tightly. It feels as if someone set his scalp on fire. He wishes that his hands were free so he could lessen the pain. He does try his best not to let his body get dragged away from his lover. Those efforts goes to waste as he is taken upstairs. The worse comes to his mind when he is toss on the bed. That results in him leaning forward and biting the attacker on the hand. He bites down harder, hoping to leave permanent damage. That doesn't goes over well when he is kneed in the crotch, causing him release his hand. He isn't let off that easy as his neck is grip and his waist straddled. The man leans his head down until his mouth is right next to his ear.

"Maybe you'll behave more calmly once you wake up." The stranger says before his grip tightens, making sure his fingers are in the correct spot.

"No please." Harry gasps out, trying his best to get air into his lungs but he passes out ten seconds later.

»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? This story is gonna progress very slowly so if you're not down for that then peace out.

Bye.