Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Author's P.O.V*

Zayn has always wondered what their child looks like. Did they have green eyes with a head full of curls? Did they have dimples and big bambi eyes? Did they have a cute button nose and chubby cheeks? Were they a boy or a girl? Did they smile or laugh like him? Were they a crier or very goofy? Did they need glasses to see or did they have a stutter? Did they have a deep voice or is it high pitched? There are so many endless questions. In one point of time, he used a face morphing app to try and get a feel of what they might look like. Though he didn't trust the app, it was all that he had. It helped him get to sleep countless of times when sleeping pills, fresh tea, or relaxing noises couldn't. At this point, that is their child in that picture and he will not rest until they get what they deserve.

Suddenly, his throat starts to get tight and he clears it while trying to stop any tears from surfacing. He doesn't want to ever cry again in front of Harry. That privilege isn't worthy to him. There's no need to cry when he is getting the second thing he has always wanted. He starts to imagine what would have happened if he came into this house while Harry was pregnant with Niall's baby. Whether or not he would still torture him would be up for debate. The child had nothing to do with this so he wouldn't want to cause a miscarriage. That doesn't mean that he wouldn't find a way to torture Harry that is not physical. When he feels someone looking at him, he looks up to discover Harry staring directly at him. Neither one of them look away when they are caught.

"How did you even find out about me?" Harry questions, finding it hard to be afraid of him now after seeing him cry.

"Well after your friend told me that I could potentially be the father, I knew I had to keep tabs on you through social media. It was pretty hard since you keep your life kind of private but lucky for me your friends posted a lot about you so there was that." Zayn answers, a bit interested as to why he is so calm.

"How did you stop our friends and family from coming here or checking in on us?" Niall asks, seeing the computer still open from yesterday.

"I do have a master degree in computer engineering but to break it down to your pea sized brain I did a background run of your phones and computers when you guys were asleep. I sent all the important information to my phone then pretended to be the both of you before destroying your phones and wiping your computers." Zayn explains, seeing the last bit of hope inside them disappear.

"As long as he doesn't kill us, we will be fine." Niall whispers as he looks at his love.

"Awww you look as if you want to give him a big and loving kiss to reassure him." Zayn teases while looking back and forth between them."I'll help you deliver the message since I'm in a very good mood today."

"No. We're really fine-" Niall tries to explain but is left speechless at what he sees next.

His eyes grow wide when he sees Zayn kiss his boyfriend on the lips. It doesn't stop there though. There is a small amount of tongue action and lip biting. All of it came from Zayn's end since Harry sits there like a deer caught in headlights. Once they break apart, both of their lips are glossy and red. The amount of shock that runs through himself stops him from noticing Zayn approaching him next. By the time he snaps into reality, their lips are press together. He can feel the smile on his face as he tries to push him off. There's so much confusion running through his mind as he feels his tongue enter his mouth. Just as he is about to bite down on it, it leaves his mouth. Their lips come apart with both of them breathing heavily. Zayn goes back to his seat before making kissy faces at them.

"Your welcome." Zayn says while sitting down, wiping around his mouth a bit.

"Just why?" Harry questions, wishing that he had some toothpaste and some mouthwash.

"To mess with the both of you obviously. If you haven't noticed by now, I like to provoke you guys." Zayn explains as he gets on his phone to take care of some business.

"Please don't ever do that again." Niall states, aggressively wiping his mouth.

"Why? Its the most action you two are ever going to get." Zayn responds, trying to suppress a smile.

"The same could be said about you." Harry grumbles, not caring if he heard that or not.

"You're very lucky I don't want to stick my dick in you or else you would have been wrapped around my finger a while ago." Zayn replies, becoming a bit surprised when neither one of them say something back.

To him, they must know that they can't beat him when it comes to being a smartass. That's the only logical conclusion he can make. That does annoy him a bit because he starts to think about his child again. He couldn't even tell his family that he was going to be a dad. They are all dead. They died in a house fire around the time that he had gotten Harry pregnant. He just knows they must be so ashamed of him. All any parent wants to see before they die is their child, finishing college, getting married and having a kid. There isn't even a friend he could have shared the information with. He's been alone for years trying to find Harry. That was kind of fine with him because he knows that friend would have just slowed him down.

"If you were in my position, would you have reacted the same way I did?" Zayn asks, rubbing at his beard.

"I wouldn't because I would understand why I did it." Harry answers even though he knows that will upset him.

"Ah yes because you only understand your reasonings yet you never stop to deeply think why I am reacting this way." Zayn states, proving Harry right.

"You never gave me the chance to. You're always trying to hurt me, not believing me, or making me shut up." Harry responds, wanting to reassure him but he doesn't know how that will play out.

"You're such a saint. I completely forgot but I won't forget next time." Zayn replies sarcastically.

"From what I'm hearing he is but you want him to be the bad guy so bad." Niall says and that seals the deal of the truth finally needing to be revealed.

"How does it feel knowing that you are with a cold blooded murder?" Zayn asks, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Can you stop speaking in code for once?" Niall questions with Harry about to interrupt them but it is far too late for that.

"Your pretty boy over there murdered our innocent baby without a second thought." Zayn answers while picking at his nails as the room goes silent for the hundredth time.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? To those of you that haven't seen it, I published the epilogue for Ascension.

Bye.