Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*Author's P.O.V*

Zayn wraps his belt are his bicep to stop the bleeding. He tosses his hoodie away from them then pulls the knife out of Harry's side. They are covered in so much blood as some of it starts to spread across the floor and mix together. There is a sudden knock on the front door that causes them to freeze. Zayn immediately slams his injured hand over Harry's mouth, causing some blood to get inside. That doesn't stop him from screaming as loud as he can. The sound is muffled but it is still enough to anger Zayn. He presses his knee against his side, causing blood to gush out quickly. That gets him to stop struggling for a little bit. That's all he needed as the knocking goes away after a minute.

The moment Zayn relaxes, he feels a searing pain enter his stomach. He slowly looks down to see a fork sticking out of his stomach. When the fuck did he grab a fork? Where did he grab a fork from? As much as he wants to scream, he holds it in. Though Harry heard him scream in pain before, that is all he is going to give him. The fork is jabbed into him two more times before he had enough. Just like with the knife, he yanks the fork out. He slides the weapons away from Harry, knowing he won't be moving anytime soon. He off him then lays on his back next to him. The only thing that could be heard is their heavy panting. They stare up at the ceiling trying not to fall asleep because they might not wake up ever again.

"You really did a number on me." Zayn laughs out then stopping once his stomach hurts from it.

"I haven't done enough." Harry responds while placing his hands on his side to stop the bleeding.

"Do you know how hard it is to find someone like you?" Zayn questions, turning his head to look at him.

"What's so special about me that I don't know about?" Harry asks as he starts to go pale in the face.

"The fact that you had got pregnant with our child." Zayn informs then coughing a bit hard.

"Why don't you just kill me already?" Harry asks, eyeing the knife then mustering up all the strength he has remaining.

"That would be too easy for you pretty boy." Zayn answers, blowing him a kiss.

"I had a feeling you were going to say something like that." Harry responds then tries his best to reach the knife.

Instead of killing him, he is going to kill himself. It's much more effective then trying to escape. At least he'll be reunited with Niall. The injuries make it very hard to accomplish that, however. Just as his hand gets close enough, Zayn reaches over him and grabs it. This time around he tosses it into the next room, ruining any other bright ideas that he might get. In his mind, he still thinks that Harry wants to kill him. The heavy amount of blood loss finally gets to Harry as he stops moving. There is no way that he can survive these wounds. Zayn isn't a doctor and probably doesn't even know the basics of treating his wounds. He knows for damn sure that he won't take him to the hospital.

"You weren't the only one who has suffered." Harry states as the room slowly starts to spin.

"And how the fuck did you suffer? It was a fucking abortion." Zayn says, rolling his eyes.

"I was severely depressed after. My body and mind could not handle that. For three years, I was in the dark and then I met Niall." Harry explains as his eyes start to slowly drop.

"Please don't start crying about how he was your savior and blah blah blah. I've been in the dark ever since I was a teen so save the sob story for someone else." Zayn says and a look of confusion comes up on his face when he hears him laugh.

"I'm glad that I'm dying because now I don't have to put up with your insensitive and hypothetically ass." Harry gets out before he blacks out.

"Oh no you don't." Zayn responds then forces himself to stand up as best as he can.

His body is definitely not in the best of shapes to move around or fix Harry. That doesn't stop him from scooping him into his arms then carrying him up the stairs. There were plenty of times were he almost dropped him but he manages to get him into the bathroom. He eases him into the bathtub then searches the cabinets for medical supplies. There is a first aid kit that he thinks will be enough to get the job done. The first thing that he starts with is the stab wound on his side. Though he tries not to, he can't help but to glance at his face from time to time. He just looks so peaceful. It didn't make him feel a particular type of way. The reason being is he doesn't know what he should be feeling. He patches him up as best as he can for a while then starts to focus on himself.

"I wasn't suppose to physically hurt you at all. I was suppose to hurt your stupid boyfriend but my anger got the better of me. I'm not asking for forgiveness or anything like that. I just wanted to say it whether you hear it or not." Zayn rants with Harry slowly coming to.

"Niall." Harry grumbles under his breath as he struggles to open his eyes.

"I acted like I was okay for years. I kept trying to convince myself that I needed something else but that made things so much worse." Zayn says while intensely staring at himself in the mirror.

"Wha-" Harry goes to say but blacks out again and this time for good.

"We were both in a depressed and confused state but all we really needed was to work it out." Zayn mumbles then looking over his shoulder at the bruised male."Though I never got to see them, I know we created an adorable baby. We would have been great parents."

The one thing he doesn't do is lie to make anyone feel bad or to better himself. There is simply no need for him to lie about how attractive Harry is. The guy is knocked out so he's not going to know. He goes over to him then checks his pulse. When he feels that he's still alive, he searches the bathroom for anything that Harry might use to harm him. Once he doesn't find anything, he leaves and goes downstairs to clean up their blood. It takes him some time to get it done since his body just feels numb from the loss of blood and the alcohol. He makes his way to the living room then plops down on the couch. A sigh leaves his mouth as he closes his eyes. He decides to go asleep knowing that Harry won't be getting up for a while. Even if he does, he'll be able to hear him if he tries to sneak pass.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Did y'all peep the lyrics???😎😎 Also blame Yagami Yato and Tiktok for making me update two days late.

Bye.