Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Author's P.O.V*

"Oh Harry! I hope you're not sleep down here!" Zayn sings while slamming the door open and turning on the light.

"You're drunk aren't you?" Harry questions, squinting his eyes from the brightness.

"Well duh. Whatever that alcohol was, it was fucking scrumptious." Zayn answers before letting out a horrific burp.

"Can you please untie me a little?" Harry asks, motioning his head to his swollen arms.

"Like I said, I'm drunk not stupid." Zayn replies, going over to the shelf again but is stop by Harry.

"I know you're not stupid but I can't feel my arms. You don't have to free me." Harry responds and that seems to work on him.

"This will be the only request I'll do for you." Zayn informs, coming over to him with a bit of a stumble.

He glares at him as if he's going to hurt him but his laughter gives him away. He drunkenly grins at him before loosening the ties around his wrists. The moment they are loose, one of his hands are grip. The grin on his face is immediately wipe off. He stares down at their contact with confusion shown across his face. This isn't suppose to be happening. His brain is so focused on this that he doesn't notice something else. That will surely come back to bite him in the ass. There's no way that Harry fell in love with him that fast. He just tried to kill and he successfully killed his lover. This must be a tv show where someone is going to come out with a crew and a bunch of cameras. He chuckles to himself at that thought.

"You gotta stop looking at me like that." Zayn states, sitting down on the floor instead of his chair.

"I'm not looking at you in any type of way." Harry tells him, really grateful that he is drunk right now.

"Why didn't you take my number that night?" Zayn questions, tracing a random pattern on his leg.

"I just wanted to experience one hookup. I thought it would be weird if we started to hangout after the hookup too." Harry explains, shrugging.

"Did you ever think about naming them? Did you ever think about keeping them? Do you miss them?" Zayn asks before dropping his head onto Harry's lap.

"I do miss them but I never thought about keeping them at all. I was going to name them Zamir if it was a boy but I couldn't decide on a girls name." Harry confesses not really caring for his feelings.

"I just wanted to be a parent. That's all. My entire life I've always talked about wanting children. Someone that I can devote my entire life too and watch them grow up." Zayn says, holding back a whimper.

He doesn't care anymore. He deserves to cry. He's sure that he will forget about it once he sobers up. It doesn't matter if Harry comforts him or not. It also doesn't matter if he makes fun of him or not. All he can think about is that he could have convinced Harry to go through with the pregnancy if they kept in contact. He should have taken his number. Their little girl or boy would have been ten years old as of now. They would be making fun of him for being thirty five but still calling him their best friend. Now he's curious if they had gotten buried or put in a vase. He would like to pay his respects and apologize since he has never gotten the chance to. Maybe Harry will tell him since he seems to behaving nice towards him.

"You're probably so confused as to why I'm like this but to simply put it I did some digging through your photos and I found pictures from when you were pregnant." Zayn explains, wiping under his nose while fake laughing."I also seen the ultrasound pictures."

"I don't know what to tell you." Harry replies, looking over his body to make sure he doesn't have a weapon on him.

"You looked really nice." Zayn says and Harry had to mentally do a double take."Is there anything else you can tell me about our baby?"

"Not really besides the fact that they wouldn't let me eat any of my favorite foods." Harry answers, grateful that he still hasn't lift his head up yet.

"Did you even love them at all?" Zayn asks, sniffling a little bit.

"I do but I had to do what was best for all of us." Harry says then faking a look of pain."The side of my jaw feels weird can touch it to make sure it's alright?"

"I haven't done anything to hurt i-" Zayn goes to say but is cut off when his teeth clamp down on after it gets close enough.

He screams out in pain when his hand is bitten very hard. He's sure that a piece of skin will end up missing. Blood soaks the sleeve of his hoodie with the rest of it dripping onto the floor. His screams are cut short when he is kicked in the chest. The impact causes him to lay flat on his back while clutching his chest. Harry frantically gets his other hand free then slowly pushes himself out of the chair. The moment he's out, he limps his way out the room while Zayn slowly gets himself up. The storm outside picks up intensely. Neither one of them had noticed that it has been storming ever since Zayn came into this house. That is the least of their worries as Harry takes a knife from the kitchen then stands his ground. He has to make this moment count, for himself and Niall.

"You hurt me while I'm sad and came to you with no intentions on hurting you?" Zayn questions with his eyes landing on the knife."You really prove my point that you can't be trusted."

"You're fucking bipolar. You may have sweet moments but you're just fucking evil." Harry replies then grabbing a second knife for double the protection.

"No. Evil would be me raping you so you can have another baby. I am very nice but you don't get to experience that anymore." Zayn says then approaches him menacingly.

When he gets close enough, Harry takes a few swings at him. Each time he misses but that doesn't get him to stop. That determination is what helps him land a cut across Zayn's hand. Maybe it's because of the alcohol but Zayn acts as if that didn't hurt. Instead, he grabs Harry's left wrist then slams it down onto the counter. The knife falls out of his hand but the second knife enters his bicep. If he had been any closer, the knife would have went into his neck. He doesn't let the pain get to him though. Right now he is focus on stopping Harry from killing him. He yanks the knife out then stabs Harry in the thigh, sending him to the floor. He straddles him then leans down so they are face to face. He then rests his head on his neck while putting the knife into position.

"This whole time I tried to restrain from doing life threatening torture to you. You brought this one on yourself." Zayn whispers to him then slowly pushes the knife into Harry's side.

"Ple-" Harry tries to say but only ends up screaming again as the knife goes all the way in.

"You want evil. I'll fucking give you evil." Zayn says before sitting up to take off his hoodie to reveal his tattooed chest and undo his belt.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? This story is growing so fast. I cry.

Bye.