Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Author's P.O.V*

The sun is just barely shining when Zayn wakes up. Immediately, he groans in pain when he moves the slightest bit. He is glad that he didn't bleed to death in his sleep. He sits up on the couch then listens out for anything. There's not a single sound that can be heard throughout the house besides his breathing. Whether or not that's a good thing is what he wants to find out. He gets off the couch then goes to the bathroom. Once he opens the door, he still sees Harry asleep in the bathtub. He stands there trying to decide if he should wake him up or not. A grumble from his stomach tells him all that he needs to know. He leaves then goes downstairs to make himself something to eat. He didn't have many options since the food is starting running low.

He settles for some breakfast food, knowing that will help tremendously with his hangover. Once is full, he goes back to the bathroom to put on a fresh pair of bandages. Though the process is painful, he doesn't let a sound escape him. During that time, he is unaware of Harry waking up so he gets to see him in a natural setting for once. If the current situation they are in is subtracted, that is. For once, he looks like a cool and relaxed guy. He can't stare at him for long since he can't ever have a moment to analysis him. They lock eyes with each other through the mirror and Harry immediately looks away. He didn't want him to know that he is awake. He doesn't know what he will do to him now since he apparently isn't going to be nice to him anymore.

"Would you have dated me if I had asked?" Zayn asks, throwing away the last bit of bandages and taking an ibuprofen.

"I honestly do not know the answer to that." Harry replies quickly with the bottle of pills being toss to him.

"You're just saying that to either not upset me or you're in deep denial, which is a lose lose situation for you all around." Zayn states while putting the toilet seat down then sitting on it.

"There is a difference between having a hookup with a complete stranger and having a hookup with a person you know." Harry explains then taking two pills.

"From our interaction, I say that you definitely would have." Zayn responds then laughing right after.

"Why are we suddenly talking about this?" Harry asks, hating that he is even entertaining this conversation.

"I just thought about when you didn't push me away or rip my tongue out of my mouth when we kissed." Zayn explains then heads out the bathroom to start his task.

"Shock will do that to a person you know." Harry tells him, causing him to stop walking for a second before resuming.

Harry is about to close his eyes again and take a nap but something tells him not. There are a few grunts that he hears in the hallway, which peeks his interest. He looks out into the hallway and his eyes grow wide at what he sees. The scene is enough to give him some strength to get out the bathtub and crawl to the hallway. This can not be happening right now. There is his dead boyfriend being dragged across the floor by his arms. This could only mean one thing. No matter how hard he tries to stand up he simply can't. He won't let his lover down this time. This is the one thing that he has to accomplish. He reaches a hand out then grabs onto his ankle tightly. That gets Zayn to stop and look down at him in confusion.

"No no no. Where the hell are you taking him?" Harry questions while trying to pull his body closer.

"I have to get rid of the body before he starts to smell and decay but you know that already." Zayn answers then proceeds to dragging his body.

That doesn't go over so smoothly because Harry immediately grabs onto his lover's body tightly. The weight of his body causing Zayn to let go. He lays his head on Niall's chest and closes his eyes. He takes in his all too familiar smell with a slight smile growing in his face. He didn't care about the slight musty smell that came from him too. One of his hands come out and intertwine their fingers together. His mind starts to wonder how he can convince Zayn to keep his body inside this house. The guy isn't dumb so the excuse has to be really good. Tears of frustration starts to build in his eyes because he can't come up with anything. With that, he opened his mouth and said whatever his mind could think of on the spot.

"Why couldn't you just get someone else pregnant?" Harry asks, looking up at him with tears streaming down his face.

"Because that's not the principal pretty boy." Zayn answers then crouching down in front of him and cupping his cheeks.

"That is what the fucking principal looks like to me!" Harry shouts, clenching his fists at his sides.

"Then that means that you really have not been paying much attention to what I've been telling you from the very start." Zayn tells him, leaning his head to the side.

"I'll give you another child again if you just stop this please. I promise you that this is not a trap. We can start right now if you want." Harry pleads, grabbing onto his shoulders tightly.

"That will not bring back our child or fix my heart or the damage that I have already done." Zayn says, using one of his own hands to remove his hands.

"Then why are you so damn obsessed with me being pregnant with our child?" Harry questions, ignoring the fact that his tears are being wiped away."I have moved on and so should you."

He doesn't care to smack his hands away because he is too weak to do anything really. This is act a of kindness after all so why not accept it. Maybe he can use this moment to his advantage. Nonviolently of course. In that moment, Zayn decides to tell him. This is the reason why he is here after all. There is no point in keeping this to himself anymore. He has to know how much those four words have changed his life drastically. He also must know how they prove those words wrong. Though it may have been for a short amount of time, they did do it. Maybe this will have Harry genuinely apologizing to him now. To let him know that he is very much so serious, he stares deeply into his eyes with his hands sliding off his cheeks. A lump forms in his throat but he pushes it down.

"I can't have children." Zayn confesses while trying to maintain his unfazed look.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Due to some realization, I'm afraid that this story will most likely go up to 20 chapters at best.😔

Bye.