Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Author's P.O.V*

The man takes off his mask after a while, feeling too hot now. He runs his fingers through his hair in order to fix it. At this point, he doesn't care if Harry sees his face. He knows that he won't be seeing anyone else to give a description of him. In fact, he wants him to see his face so he can remember the person he hurt. Harry stares at him in complete awe. There is so much confusion as to why someone so attractive would do something like this. Honestly he can't even believe that he slept with him a long time ago. There is no way that he will fall in love with him or even touch him sexually. He will not turn out like those gullible women in those movies. This is real life. This man will stay on his hate list until he dies.

"You're not as tough as you appeared earlier pretty boy." The stranger says, scratching his beard.

"Don't fucking call me that." Harry orders before clenching his teeth.

"Why??? Because I'm not your pussy little boyfriend that's saying it?" The man asks him in a baby voice.

"Yeah. You say it again I'll kick your nuts so far into your body they'll be in your throat." Harry answers, hating how he's still in his boxers.

"Now there's that spark that you had before." The man teases while pretending to get a shiver down his back.

He bops him on the nose before leaving the room. He goes to the bathroom and takes a quick piss. There's so much that he wants to get off his chest but he doesn't want to overwhelm him. He wants to take his time so he can understand everything and experience true torture. Harry hears a slight squeak from the floor, causing him to look up. There's so much relief when he sees his boyfriend approaching him slowly. A knife from the kitchen is in his hand as well. There is so much dried blood around his face and in his hair. He looks as if he could pass out any second. He honestly doesn't even know how he's able to move right now because there is so much pain swallowing his body. That doesn't stop him from cutting at the ties around his boyfriend's wrists.

"You're alive." Harry gasps out with Niall immediately motioning for him to bring his voice down.

"Yes but I need you to listen to me very careful." Niall whispers, checking behind him quickly before continuing to cut the ties.

"What's the plan?" Harry questions, hugging him tightly when he is cut free.

"I'm going to cut you free then hide in the closet. When you get the perfect chance, restrain him and that's when I'll come out and stab him." Niall explains before kissing him deeply."We're going to make it through this together."

"Go now." Harry whispers as they hear the toilet flush then footsteps down the hall.

Harry keeps his head do just to make sure he comes off as sad. He can't wait to put this asshole in his place. This night could finally be over. The man comes into the room again then goes to the desk. He searches through it until he finds something that catches his eye. Just as he picks it up, he feels an arm wrap around his neck. He is quite taken by surprise but immediately regains his composure. He shoves Harry off while Niall charges at him. The knife just barely misses his stomach as the gun in his back pocket his stolen. His brain reacts fast as he grabs Niall then wrap his arm around his neck. His free hand takes the knife back and puts it in his pocket. Harry and him face each other, holding another glaring competition.

"Drop the fucking gun or I swear I'll crush his fucking neck right now." The man threatens, watching him place his finger on the trigger.

"Harry don't drop it. Just shoot him." Niall wheezes out before his airways are restricted and his legs thrash around.

"Once you finish pulling that trigger, his neck will be snapped." The man warns his bicep bulging as he uses his full strength now.

"I don't believe you." Harry states before pulling the trigger only for nothing to happen.

"I tried to warn you." The man says and Harry tries the trigger over and over again but gets the same result."This time I'll make sure he's dead for good."

"No please. I'm sorry. Please please please." Harry begs while dropping the gun and holding his hands up.

"If you're really sorry, then kiss my shoes." The man responds, releasing Niall then shoving him away.

Harry looks over at his boyfriend, wanting to go to him and hold him until he's all better again. Instead, he crawls over to the taller man then looks down at his boots. This isn't fair. Not at all. Why would god put Niall and him through this? He leans down slowly then places his lips against the dirty material. All he can hope for right now is that Niall isn't seeing this. The moment he sits up his hands are grabbed and the knife from before enters the middle of them. He screams out as the knife slowly twist around before being pulled out. He falls to the floor, holding his bleeding hands to his chest. Niall crawls over to him and pulls him onto his lap. He kisses the side of his head and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Now you're officially sorry." The man says, wanting to keep the couple apart but decides against it.

"You-" Niall goes to say but the man motions for him to shut up.

"You really don't want to say anything to me right now." The man warns, putting the gun back where it belongs.

"Please he needs medical attention." Niall tries again, giving him pleading eyes but they do nothing for him.

"If I left you to die downstairs, what makes you think I'll help him out? This is nothing compared to what I went through and will continue going through." The man hisses with a bit of spit flying out of his mouth.

"What the hell has he ever done to you?" Niall asks then softly trying to shush Harry.

"He took away my only chance of ever having a wonderful future. It was the one thing I ever wanted but he didn't care. He only cares about himself." The man answers before leaving the room, making sure to slam the door as hard as he can.

Niall accepts that this bantering will get him nowhere. That leads him to rip up his shirt as best as he can then use pieces of it to wrap Harry's hands. All he can do now is pray that he doesn't bleed out. That would just crush him to no return. He is still trying to figure out what his lover could have possibly done to this stranger. Harry has never mention this man or any horrific event that has happen in his past. He starts to think that maybe this man is just off his medication. Harry has told him every secret so he knows that he wouldn't lie to him or hide anything. There was simply no need to. With that in mind, he attempts to rock his boyfriend to sleep so he wouldn't have to deal with the pain. It takes thirty minutes before Harry falls asleep in his arms.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? I'm getting so sick of putting "the man" 😭

Bye.