Chapter 18

Chapter 18

*Author's P.O.V*

"This food is gonna give us the strength we need so don't do anything until I tell you to." Harry whispers, feeling so much comfort with him being so close.

"You can count on me." Niall responds, being careful as to not touch his injured thigh.

"Also please don't be upset with me for what is going to be revealed next. I did it to protect you." Harry says, a lump forming in his throat but he swallows it down.

Deep down he is a bit concerned with the way his lover and Zayn will react once he tells them. Niall has always been the type to never get upset over anything. This time around, he just might burst a vein in his neck. He wouldn't be upset if he decided to leave him. Zayn, on the other hand, just might kill him the moment he hears it. If not that, then he's going to at least beat the living shit out of him. Both is something he doesn't want. He wants to leave him a crying or confused mess. He doesn't want to die. He never wanted to. Those words just so happen to slip out of his mouth at the time. He could never forgive himself if he let himself get killed. A bit of anger surface in his veins because he wants to have some strength to be able to get his revenge. That doesn't mean he can't get his lover to do it for him.

"Nothing could make me upset expect you leaving me for someone else." Niall replies, wanting to rest his eyes but he's afraid he may never wake up if he does.

"We've been through too much for me to do that now." Harry reassures, trying his best to ignore his stomach pains.

"I love you pretty boy." Niall whispers to him, a content sigh leaving him when his broken fingers are kissed.

"I love you too baby." Harry whispers back before they just enjoy the silence.

Zayn enters the kitchen and stands at the sink. For a minute, he is deep in thought. He doesn't know how to end this. They know what he looks like and his fingerprints are all over the house. His eyes go over to the oven then the lighter that sits a few counters over. It'll be so much easier to just set this place ablaze. Like he has said before, he's not a killer though. Maybe he shouldn't hold on to that. A man got to do what a man has to do. Morals should come later. There are too many fucking decisions to be made. He comes to the conclusion that he'll do it tonight when they are sleeping. It's probably the most fucked up option but it has to be done. There is no backing out of this. He'll have to stick it out to the bitter end. If he just tells himself that they died from an accident, then it wouldn't count as a kill. That should work.

The only thing that he will have to worry about is that Liam guy. Surely he won't remember his face or be smart enough to look him up. Right? If push comes to shove, he will just have to steal his phone and do some reprogramming. That shouldn't be too hard. If he has to fight the guy, then he'll make sure to bring a knife to make it quick. A third accidental death shouldn't be a problem. With his mind made up, he opens the fridge. All that is in there are hash browns, eggs, two pieces of bacon, and a waffle. He's definitely going to save the bacon and waffle for himself. He's going to be considerate for once and not eat it in front of them. That's the least he can do since this is going to be their final meal. He makes the hash browns and eggs then brings it to the couple.

"This is the best I could make so eat up my precious little victims." Zayn tells them, handing them their plates.

"This will do just fine." Niall says quietly before he starts to shove the food into his mouth.

"You guys really don't have to compliment me. I know how good of a chief I am." Zayn replies as he dusts his nails on his chest and taking a fake bow.

"Thanks again. I really do mean it Zayn." Harry states then starting to eat.

"You know I caught you eyeing that box over there and I think I should have a little look inside of it. I wonder what the hype is all about." Zayn says, walking over to it with no idea on what is about to be revealed.

"There is nothing in the box." Harry lies, finishing up his food as best as he can.

"So in other words, there is something in the box." Zayn responds while rubbing his hands together in anticipation."I doubt it can be any worst then the sex tape."

"You would just be wasting your time." Harry explains, trying his best to make his voice sound on edge and unsure.

"It's not like you to lie like this pretty boy. This must be really important to you and I'll take another guess and say Niall doesn't know about this either." Zayn teases while crouching down and tapping the box.

"I'm just looking out for you Zayn." Harry tells him, motioning for his lover to stay put.

"Nobody would ever want to look out for me so you can stop trying to change my mind." Zayn says as he shakes the box and doesn't really hear anything.

He let's out a fake gasp as he opens it. Unknown to him, that action gets Harry's face to go blank. He removes the random stuffed animals that are inside to see a bunch of things. The first thing his eyes catch are congratulation cards from Harry's family and a pregnancy test. His heart eases when he notice that the cards and test are old, meaning that they were meant for their child. He wonders how Harry's parents must have felt after they found out he aborted the baby. There isn't much wondering he can do since he remembers the text messages exchange between them. They didn't seem to care. To be fair, he didn't look far into their conversation. Maybe if he did, he would have saw the signs. A nameless book is pick up next. After flipping through a few pages, he freezes as a dreadful thought comes to his mind. Was all of this meaningless?

"Harry." Zayn hisses out as he grips the book impossibly tight and his jaw clenching."Is this what you were fucking with when I wasn't down here? You think this shit is funny?"

"You didn't want to listen to me like always and now we're here. You can't be upset with me." Harry responds, wanting to see his face so he can know when to really start his plan.

"You better explain yourself right fucking now before I say what I have to say." Zayn warns, slowly turning his head to look at him.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Predictions??? Whoever can guess the last plot correctly I'll force myself to update tomorrow.

Bye.