Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry wakes up a day later and finds himself in the same situation he was in the first night. There was only one light and it was directly over him. It made it hard for him to see everything not touching the light. This time around he was in way more pain. The pain in his back hurts the most since he is stilling up. He leans forward to take off the pressure. His left ankle had gone numb and had swell up to a nice size. He wonders if Zayn placed it back but he highly doubts it. Zayn, whose face is still very much bruised from Niall, suddenly appears from the dark with a chair. He sits it in front of him but doesn't sit down. Instead, he moves behind Harry and into the dark again. The darkness is something he's very use to at this point.

"Did you enjoy your sleep?" Zayn asks, being careful that Harry doesn't hear what he's doing.

"I remember that night somewhat." Harry answers, his voice very raspy from his screaming and crying.

"Good for you but that doesn't contribute to anything." Zayn replies, wanting to save this plan for the finale but decides on doing it now.

"That one night I immediately knew that was the real you. I promise I won't tell anyone about this if you just let me go." Harry responds, trying his best to turn his head to look for him.

"Trying to sweeten me up won't do any good for you." Zayn states, excited to see his reaction to this punishment.

"I'm not trying to sweeten you up. I just know this isn't you and I feel for you." Harry tells him, hearing just a little bit of water splash around.

"The funny thing is that you don't know me. You only know five percent and that's revolving around my body." Zayn informs then emerging from the dark again.

He knows exactly what Harry is planning and he will not fall for it. It's a copy of every victims attack plan in every movie, book, and show. They will try to understand their kidnapper so much then pretend to care for them before stabbing them in the back when their guard is completely down. There isn't a phrase in the world that Harry can say that will make let his guard down. The whole time that Harry was asleep he thought about whether or not if he should kill him. He's gonna break him until he can't function anymore anyway. It is the best option since he had already killed Niall. There's no way Harry will let him get away with killing him. He sure wouldn't if someone killed his significant other. Maybe he'll get a good night sleep for once if he kills him. A cloth is place over Harry's face before he reclines his chair back.

"I've always wanted to try this out." Zayn confess and Harry finally catches on to what is about to happen.

"You're not like this. Please wait." Harry begs, his body feeling way too weak to try and break free.

"Its better if you don't panic." Zayn warns then starts to pour water onto his face.

Panic is the first thing that Harry does. The more he squirms around the more his back hurts. It's not nearly as bad as the water going down his throat, causing him to choke. It truly does feel as if he's drowning. The only thing that he hears is Zayn's laughter. That laughter is so different from the very first time he heard it. He'd give anything to go back to that time and change this outcome. The water stops for a few seconds leaving enough time for him to spit some out and try to bring air into his lungs. That freedom is taken away again and he is back to shaking his head and clenching his fists. He endures that for another fifteen seconds before the last drop of water hits his face. He's sure that another fifteen seconds he would have died.

"Can't have you dying on me too early now." Zayn says as he removes the soaked cloth from his face.

"Zayn-" Harry coughs out surprised to see his face directly above his, looking into his eyes.

"Yes that's my name. Don't wear it out." Zayn cuts him off with one of his hands unconsciously coming up and placing itself on his cheek."Oh don't look at me like that."

"I'm sorry for everything that I've done." Harry cries as his face starts to become cold.

"That's how I know you aren't sorry because you didn't name what you're sorry for." Zayn replies, removing his hand quickly once he realizes.

"I am though. I remember your sudden mood change when you found out that I was taking birth control that night." Harry responds, feeling as though he's making a breakthrough.

"My mood didn't change. I was just curious as to why you wasn't concerned about me not wearing a condom" Zayn says quickly, looking away from him.

He absolutely hates the way that those green eyes are looking at him. It feels as if he's trying to get him to confess something. Then he thinks about that one important detail. Surely he hasn't figured that out just now. Could he have? There's no way because that would be the last thing to come across someone's mind if they look at him. He'll never reveal that detail to him either, even though he should to put the ultimate weight of guilt on him. He almost did reveal it that night they had sex. He's very thankful that he didn't after all. Now that he thinks about, that look is the same one Harry gave him after they had sex. Back then that look got him to reveal a little about himself. It wasn't anything too important though. Was it?

"Lying to yourself is way worse than lying to me." Harry says, taking note of the way he is reacting.

"Aren't you suppose to be crying over that dead idiot upstairs?" Zayn asks, hoping to trigger him but he falls short.

"Evading me will also not make it better." Harry answers, trying not to cry out when his chair is return to its previous position.

"I wonder if I bring his body down and bruise it a bunch would you react then." Zayn responds, then spotting some alcohol on a shelf.

"I wouldn't because he wouldn't be able to feel it. He's someplace way better than this. We aren't talking about him right now though. We're talking about you." Harry replies a small tear sliding down his cheek for his lover.

"It sounds like you're really in love with me." Zayn says, walking over to the shelf and grabbing the fanciest bottle.

"I'm not but it's clear that you need a helping hand. I'm the cause of your troubles so the least I can do, before you kill me, is putting your mind at ease." Harry tells him, really starting to put some pieces together in his brain now.

"Oh wow you're really starting to annoy me now so I'm going to drink until I can't understand anything you say." Zayn explains, popping open the bottle then taking a sip.

"Wai-" Harry tries again but Zayn using his free hand to cover his ear.

"La la la. Can't hear you." Zayn sings while waltzing his way out of the room, purposely cutting off the light.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Is there anything in particular you would like to see happen?

Bye.