Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Author's P.O.V*

Two days had gone by, meaning it is day three now. Within those two days, the mystery man kept the couple in that room because he needed to gather himself again. Of course he didn't want them to die so soon on him, so he let them use the toilet. He also feed them a cheese and ham sandwich or some canned chili. He didn't feed himself any of that. He made sure that he made himself the best of the best. Currently, he stands in the bedroom as the couple hold each other while they slept. They smell absolutely horrible but they got use to it pretty quickly. That doesn't mean he ever will and he refuses to let them take a bath. He kicks at the foot of the bed for them to wake up. Though they only got five hours of sleep, they wake up anyway.

"You guys don't get to show each other love and affection anymore." The man declares, motioning for them to move away from each other and they do so reluctantly.

"Fucking dickhead." Harry mumbles, trying not to smile when Niall quietly laugh at that.

"The name is Zayn so you can stop calling me asshole, dickhead, cunt and whatever else you can think of." Zayn says then sitting down in his chair.

"You know you're incriminating yourself even more." Niall states, getting him to laugh.

"What you fail to realize is that I will get away with this. Plus I want you both to ingrain the name that will haunt you for the rest of your life." Zayn replies as he rolls up the sleeves of his hoodie.

"This never ends well for the bad guy." Niall spits back as Zayn pretends to be scared by covering his mouth with wide eyes.

"In a few seconds, its not about to end well for you." Zayn warns, getting out of his chair instantly.

"You won't kill us. You had countless of opportunities yet you didn't take them." Niall responds, watching him empty out his pockets.

"Then get up and fight for your freedom. I won't cheat but feel free to do so yourself." Zayn instructs while motioning for him to stand in front of him.

"Niall, it's a trap." Harry quietly tells him as he grabs his forearm gently.

"It doesn't hurt to try." Niall reassures him before getting off the bed and standing in front of Zayn.

They both have a defensive stance, waiting for the other to make the first move. They know whoever strikes first will have the disadvantage. Confidence was flowing through both of their veins too. The reason for Niall's is he can finally fight the man on equal strength now. However, the reason for Zayn's is he thinks this will end quickly just like the first time. Harry wants to get in the middle of them but his hands are still in pain. He hasn't been able to move his fingers an inch without whining out in pain. He honesty doesn't know how long it will take for his hands to heal. He does know that this injury lessens his chances of escaping by thirty percent. Additionally, he doesn't want to distract Niall or even get himself hurt even worse.

Zayn grows impatient after some time and takes the first swing. As expected, Niall dodges it and immediately punches him in the jaw. That punch really packed a punch as it gives Zayn a reason to take a step back. This is much more serious now. This blue eyed man is finding for his life and his lover's life so he'll pull out all the stops to win this. He doesn't get a second to reposition himself as Niall swing at him again. The punch this time looking as if it's going for his nose but it directs itself to his stomach at the last second. Immediately after, another punch goes to his jaw again. Blood begins to fill his mouth and that just about does it for him. They start to go at it like animals, delivering hard hit after hard hit. They were out to break bones but being so evenly match they wasn't going to happen.

A few seconds later, they start to slow down to give time to even out their breathing. Zayn just so happen to recover more quickly with Niall and he was getting tired of this back and forth. He shoves Niall to the floor then turn him onto his stomach. He gets on top of him before grabbing a fistful of his hair. He starts to slam his head into the floor. The dried blood on Niall's face is replace with fresh blood covering it. Harry gets up and is about to rush over but Zayn looks back at him and shakes his head. To make sure that he got his message loud and clear, his hazel eyes look at the knife sitting in his chair. That gets Harry to sit back down slowly. After a few more head slams, Zayn figures that Niall learned his lesson so he stops his action. He leans down close to his ear, clenching his jaw.

"It's a whole new day so chill the fuck out now." Zayn states then letting go of his hair.

"Just please stop hurting him and tell me what you want me to give back to you." Harry says, slowly making his way over to his boyfriend when Zayn gets off of him.

"You can't give it back to me unless you can rewind time or fix me." Zayn responds then regrets saying that as Harry opens his mouth again.

"What is it about you that needs to be fixed?" Harry questions, checking to see if his boyfriend is still alive.

"This isn't how this is going to go down. I tell you what I want to tell you and you don't ask me personal questions." Zayn clarifies then pointing at him."No. Get the fuck away from him. I meant what I said earlier."

"You're just a child in a grown man body. You're the most pathetic criminal I've ever seen." Niall hisses out, pushing himself up from the floor.

"Do you want me to kill you?" Zayn asks while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Like I said, you won't. It doesn't matter how bad you hurt me. I won't let my life leave this earth until I know Harry is okay. Whatever you went through is your fault and yours only. You can't blame Harry or me or anyone else so fuck your sob story." Niall says, spitting some blood in his direction.

"I wonder if you would feel the same if you knew that I fucked your pretty boy." Zayn responds, crouching down in front of him with his arms crossed.

"He wouldn't dare sleep with a man child like you." Niall replies, taking off his shirt and using it to wipe at his face.

"Yet he did. I'm sure you know his all too familiar action of putting his face in the crook of your neck when he cums. You also know that he has the tendency to let you stay inside him while he nibbles on your ear right after." Zayn explains with the room going quiet right after.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Me just patiently waiting to update the remaining 5 chapters I have written.🤗 Thoughts???

Bye.