Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Author's P.O.V*

"It was just a regrettable one night stand." Harry states quickly and Zayn gives him a fake pout.

"You cheated on me?" Niall asks, looking over at his lover with hurt filling his eyes.

"It was before the both of you ever met but the way you just slightly doubted him proves that your so called love for him is utter bullshit." Zayn explains then scoffs at him.

"I didn't doubt him. Your reasons for doing all of this is still childish." Niall replies and Zayn is just about ready to crush his spirits now.

"Ya know I like you guys usage of the words baby, kid, child, and childish considering the fact that I put one in him." Zayn confesses as the green eye male gasps.

"Now you're just talking out of your ass." Niall states ready to tone him out at this point.

"Don't believe me then look at the dread that just washed over your pretty boy's face." Zayn points out, nodding his head to him."Cats out of the bag now."

"Harry?" Niall asks when he doesn't hear him deny it.

Harry stares ahead with his face completely pale. His throat goes dry as his hands start to sweat. Never in his life did he think that this would ever be brought up. Niall knew, of course, that he could get pregnant. They were planning on having children of their own a few years from now. This was just the one thing he wasn't suppose to find out about. He didn't want to be looked at differently by him. Nobody really knew that he had gotten pregnant besides one of his friends that happen to see the pregnancy test in the trash one day. This was suppose to be taken to the grave. Out of all the people he had to get pregnant by, it had to be this fucking wacko. Now he wishes that they did use protection that night. They wouldn't be in any of this mess if they did. All that flows through him now is guilt.

"Ah yes. Your pretty boy wanted me to fuck him raw so bad and I did because who in their right mind would pass up on that. Long story short, I impregnated him before you did." Zayn teases not helping the situation by wiggling his eyebrows.

"You shut the fuck up." Niall states, standing on his feet again, ready to fight again.

"That's not even the best part. I found out three months later from one of his close friends." Zayn says before his demeanor becomes dark."He wasn't ever gonna tell me."

"I-" Harry goes to say but his neck is grip and the back of his head meets the headboard.

"We created something special and you were willing to let me go through life without ever knowing that. You knew that I was the father." Zayn spits out with his grip getting tighter.

"I didn't know I was pregnant. I found out three months into it." Harry tries to say while grabbing his wrists but that just hurts his hands to the maximum.

"I'll never believe you! You treated our baby as if it was a fucking nightmare! A burden on your life!" Zayn shouts as Niall immediately gets up to stop him.

Zayn pushes him away once he is close enough and he hits the side of his head on the dresser. That results in him blacking out with a little bit of blood leaking from his head. Harry reaches out for him, hoping that this time he really isn't dead. Air comes back into his lungs when his neck is let go. That doesn't mean he's free though. He is surprised to hear a sniffle from Zayn. There is more to be surprised about when he rest his forehead on his shoulder. His mind wants him to push him away and get to his lover but his heart wants to feel sorry for him. Instead he settles for standing there awkwardly. Zayn's crying doesn't last for long as he clears his throat and moves away from him.

"I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because I want to hurt you so bad but I know our child wouldn't want that." Zayn clarifies as he roughly wipes at his face.

"You've already hurt me." Harry replies while holding up his blood covered hands.

"No, I mean like real hurt. I want to cause ungodly pain to you." Zayn explains then reaching forward and placing his hands on his stomach.

"What are you do-" Harry is about to ask but he is quietly hushed.

He feels uncomfortable as Zayn rubs and grips his stomach as if he was still pregnant. His hands aren't warm either so his stomach immediately tenses up. For a moment though, Zayn does look as if he wouldn't hurt a fly. There is a small smile on his face as he closes his eyes. Now would be the perfect time for Harry to get the upper hand over him. However, he can't because Niall is still unconscious and his hands can't grip or hold anything. He imagines that Zayn is mentally picturing him being pregnant. He doesn't have a reason as to why since he made it very clear that he doesn't care that they aren't a couple. It's as if Zayn can hear his thoughts as he steps away from him again then goes back to his chair. He crosses his arms over his chest then stares at him.

"Judging by your stretch marks, I'm wondering how big did your stomach get." Zayn says with a slight yawn.

"I don't want to talk about that." Harry states, going to Niall then immediately rubbing his face and kissing around it gently.

"Why not? I thought you would be excited seeing as you got the chance to experience our baby first hand." Zayn responds, trying not to let his anger rise again.

"I- that doesn't matter." Harry grumbles, causing Zayn to get out of his chair again and yank him away from his lover.

"I figured. Nothing matters to you does it? No matter how much someone begs you or try and help you, you just want to do things your way." Zayn hisses, gripping his arm so tight that bruises are sure to form tomorrow.

"You have to see things from my point of view." Harry replies, trying to find a soft spot in those wild brown eyes.

"Now that we're here face to face, you're not going to lie your way out of this or disappear for a while until it goes away. You're going to fucking take it." Zayn says before letting him go roughly.

All his life a blanket of self hatred and disappointment cocooned around his body. The past encounter with Harry just made it so much heavier. Seeing him now made the blanket into a second layer of skin for him. That layer wasn't penetrable at all no matter how hard someone tried to melt or peel it off. It was almost able to come off and never to return again. In that time that it almost did, he had been the happiness and confident he has ever been. It was only a matter of time that fate reminded him how useless and unworthy he is by having Harry ruining it for him. The only way to get back at fate was to get back at Harry. That seemed simple enough when he first thought about it and it still holds true in this very moment.

"I'm not even remotely satisfied yet." Zayn whispers to him then leaving the room, closing the door.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? This story is most likely going up to 30-35 chapters.

Bye.