Chapter One

"I think that's the last of it..."

Bam sighed as he straightened up, placing his hands on his hips after placing the last box on the ground.

He looked around his small apartment and pulled his phone out of his pocket to make a quick call.

"Ha-san, I'm here. I've just got the last of the boxes in."

"Good, good. So, how is it?"

"It's nice. I really appreciate you doing this for me."

"It's not much of an apartment but I did promise you that if you got the grades I would pay for you to attend that University."

"Yeah, thanks Ha-san."

Quickly finishing up his call, Bam adventures through his small home.

The lounge and kitchen area were together. A separate bedroom and bathroom.

It wasn't much but it was enough for him.

Bam really was grateful to Ha Jinsung, his guardian, for allowing him to attend a University so far from home.

Although it did come at a cost.

He spent months hitting the books whenever he could. He wasn't the smartest kid around but he had great intuition and could pick things up easily if he actually tried.

But that was the problem.

What was the point in trying when everyone had abandoned you, told you you were trash and no good at anything.

The words hurt more than the beatings.

Especially when they came from her.

She had been his rock for so long. He had fully supported her, told her everything she wanted to hear.

She was destined to become a star.

It was what Bam always thought.

She was an ordinary looking girl, blonde hair and freckles. She had a decent singing voice, nothing amazing but it was nice.

Bam loved hearing her sing for him.

They used to lie together under the night sky, looking up at the stars whilst she would sing softly to him.

Bam thought she was the most perfect girl in the world, that she could become anything she wanted to be.

Especially when she would speak to someone like him.

They were moments he treasured.

But it wasn't long before she turned on him too.

Bam had desperately been fumbling for a way to support his star.

The day he picked up a guitar for the first time was the day he felt he had been put on this Earth for a reason.

I'm here to support her. With this.

At first she was supportive. Having a guitarist meant she was one step closer to forming a real band, she just needed the other members.

Bam picked up the guitar at an incredible speed. The schools music teachers were impressed with his affinity for playing instruments.

They encouraged him to try other instruments.

Bam started to notice that his world was becoming distant so he chased after her, ignoring the praise being thrown at him.

Then, one day, as they lay together with his everything singing softly to him, he opened his mouth.

He didn't notice the silence as he sang out the words to what was his favourite song.

It was only when it ended that he noticed.

Everything had fallen apart.

Authors note
Sorry guys, I'm absolutely obsessed with this ship right now. I can't stop myself....