Chapter Twenty

Endorsi grabbed onto Bam's hand and pulled him from their private area.

"Endorsi-san!"

"Gotta hurry, Bam. They'll be letting the crowds in soon and we don't want to get caught up in that!"

Still holding onto Bam's hand tightly, Endorsi dragged him along until they reached the large entrance with all the merchandise counters.

Bam stared in awe.

When he had passed through earlier they were just starting to lift some of the shutters but now everything was open it was so bright!

"So what did you want to get?"

"I don't know.... was there anything you wanted Endorsi-san?"

Smiling, Bam returned the question.

"You're so unfair. I can see why Khun fell in love you at first sight."

"N-no! Thats not-!"

Endorsi walked away, ignoring Bam's denial.

Following behind, they approached a large, wide counter with merchandise lined up on the walls behind.

Bam's eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Seen anything you like?"

"....everything....."

His eyes scanned back and forth as he looked at all of the tshirts, hoodies, scarfs, posters and other merchandise.

Aah, there's a giant poster of A.A. that would look great in my bedroom but...... no it's too embarrassing to get that with Endorsi-san here!

Reluctantly, Bam peeled his eyes away from the posters and settled on something else.

"Looks like you've decided."

Endorsi signalled for someone behind the counter to come over.

Just as Bam was about to ask for one of The Regulars hoodies in his size, his suddenly shining eyes darkened.

"Um... one of the scarfs please."

Endorsi looked at him questioningly.

"Just a scarf? It looked like you wanting something else."

Embarrassed, Bam's hands started fiddling.

"Well.... um..... the price....."

Bam, at first, hadn't realised that the cost of a hoody from a live concert would cost just about as much as the ticket itself.

"Wow, Khun really didn't tell you anything did he.... hey, we want one of these as well! What size, Bam?"

Put on the spot, Bam blurted out his size whilst also worrying about his purse strings.

"Anything else?"

Bam shuffled again, still embarrassed about the other item he wanted.

"Urgh, he wants one of the posters of A.A."

Bam was surprised that Endorsi knew what he wanted.

"It was obvious the way you were staring at it."

She explained, annoyed.

The worker handed over the three items to Bam and told him the excruciating price.

"Hey, didn't you see this?"

Endorsi grabbed the pass hanging around Bam's neck and waved it in front of the seller.