Chapter Seventeen

"Khun, it's 4pm now."

"I know, I know. I've already messaged them to have a car waiting outside for us in 10 minutes so it will be ready and waiting by the time we get out."

Bam, completely oblivious to the four stressed boys around him, blindly made his way to the front of the hall with his instrument.

The group quickly set up their equipment and instruments.

Oh crap. What am I doing?

Why did i think this was a good idea?

Oh my god.... I'm such an idiot....

A public confession....

In a love song....

To a band member.....

Whyyyyyyyyyy?

"We all good to go?"

Khun received responses from three of the members.

"Bam?"

He glanced over at Bam who was standing staring at the floor, he could see the nerves and fear in his eyes.

I am such an idiot!

I can't do this.

I can't do this!

"Bam...."

Feeling a heavy thud on his shoulder, Bam lifted his head, shocked out of his thoughts.

Khun rested his forehead against Bams, keeping his solid gaze focused on Bam's eyes.

"You can do this, Bam. It'll be fine. I believe in you."

He pulled away leaving Bam in a daze due to a completely different reason.

I really, really can't do this!

Tapping his cheeks, Bam tried to calm down and make his blush disappear.

"Okay guys, let's get this over with quickly!"

Ah! Wai-

Before Bam had the chance to delay the start, the rest of the group had already started to play.

Aaawww, crap!

Guess I have no choice now.

Taking a deep breath, Bam waited for his turn to join the music.

He could feel all eyes in the room watching him as he started strumming on his guitar.

To hell with it!

Ignoring his fears and nerves, he introduced the song.

"This song, is called Blue Eyes."

He felt Khun's eyes rest on him but he ignored the curious glance of the boy next to him.

Taking a final deep breath, he closed his eyes and opened his mouth.

He sang his heart out through the first verse and it was as he started on the chorus that he heard the guitar next to him falter.

Bam's heart pounded in his chest as he sang the words, confessing his feelings for the blue eyed boy standing beside him.

Khun hastily corrected himself and the band were back on track, ending the song to a class full of applause.

Bam aas breathing heavily as he stopped singing.

He gripped his guitar tight to stop his hands from shaking and lowered his head so he was staring at the floor.

"Bam!"

He heard the footsteps getting closer to him but they suddenly stopped short.

"Khun, we don't have time!"

Ban stole a sneak peek in Khuns direction to see Shibisu dragging him away.

"But!"

"I know, Khun, but you'll need to wait! We really need to go!"

Bam could only watch as Shibisu dragged Khun from the room whilst Hatz and Rak hurriedly packed everything away.

"What's going on?"

"Sorry, Bam. We really need to get going. We'll explain everything later."

Hatz explained as he hauled a few heavy bags over his shoulder, he turned to leave.

"Oh, that song was great by the way. It was priceless to see that look on Khuns face. See you later."

Hatz and Rak cackled together as they left the room hauling their luggage.

Eh......eeeh?

Bam was suddenly left alone in the front of the class.

"Shibisuuuu"

"Sorry, Khun. I know how you feel but we needed to leave."

"Haaaaaaah....."

Khun sighed heavily as he slumped in his seat, staring out of the window of the moving car.

Vrb vrb

Khun pulled out his phone and his face lit up when he saw who the message was from.

Without a chance to even start a reply, his phone vanished.

"I'll be taking that. Here, Ro. You keep hold of this."

"Thanks Shibisu, we don't want him getting too distracted."

"I hate you both."

Khun turned to once again sulk out of the window, leaving an uncomfortable silence to settle amongst them.

"That was an amazing song though, even if it was about you."

Shibisu joked as he praised the song, wanting to lighten the mood.

Khun punched Shibisu in the arm before mumbling to himself.

"I just can't believe he beat me to it."