Chapter Twenty Three

Even in the darkness, the smoke could be seen filling up the stage.

Bam's eyes were glued.

Out of nowhere a drum beat started.

Bam's heartbeat kept pace with the beat that was slowly getting a faster.

A flash of light lit up the stage for just a moment causing a scream from the crowd in the silent area and a figure could be seen behind the drum kit.

As the beat got faster, the sound of a keyboard joined in.

Another flash of light.

Another scream from the crowd.

Another figure on stage.

Bam couldn't tear his eyes away as the members had started appearing as dark silhouettes, one by one.

The bass line dropped with yet another flash of light, a scream and a shadow.

There was only one left now.

The music stopped abruptly.

The moments silence in pitch black felt like a lifetime.

Suddenly another bright flash of light lit up the stage.

"Let's go."

Giving the audience no time to react, the quartet slammed heavily into their first song with A.A making the most dramatic entrance of them all with just two words spoken.

Bam was losing his mind.

He felt a chill run through his whole body as A.A's voice filled the arena.

He was soon singing along to every word flawlessly forgetting that there were others around him.

The first song ended and Bam felt emotional.

He's so close.

I can see him so well.

Bam regretted that Khun wasn't there with him to experience this but he was also happy that Khun didn't have to witness his embarrassing fangirling over the band.

Bams eyes flitted to the large screen next to the stage just as a close up of A.A's face was shown.

Caught in the cobalt blue stare, Bam couldn't look away.

It really is so much like Khun-san's...

Running a hand through his combed back blonde hair, his eyes moved across the screen and came to a stop as if he was looking at something away from the stage.

It looks like... he's looking over here?

Bam turned toward the stage but A.A had already turned away.

The keyboard started indicating it was time to move on to their next song.

Another song that Bam knew off by heart but, then again, what song didn't he know.

The group were quickly making their way through tracks as they didn't talk to the audience between songs. Nobody minded as their mysterious aura was their signature theme.

Bam was thoroughly enjoying himself. Moving in time to the music and singing his heart out.

It was the fifth song that caught his attention though.

The first few chords rang out in the quiet arena.

Is this a new song?

It was a softer tune than usual for the group. A new sound.

Mesmerised, Bam watched A.A as his eye seemed to soften.

He started singing and Bam was gripped to every word.

A love song....

A shiver ran down his spine.

He had heard The Regulars sing love songs before but this one seemed different.

It was so full of feeling, full of emotion. And you could tell how much A.A cared for this person just watching him sing.

Aaaahhh, to be the person this song was written about....

Bam kept watching in awe, along with the rest of the audience.

A.A had kept his eyes closed through most of the song and when he finally opened them, Bam felt goosebumps across his entire body.

It felt as though A.A was staring right at him.

Singing only to him.

The song shortly came to an end and the lights went out.

Bam was breathing heavily.

Urgh, I've changed my mind. I don't think I could take it if A.A were to sing a love song to me.

The crowd had errupted into applause in the darkness, everyone in the arena had felt chills throughout that song.

Then, out of nowhere, Bam felt a heavy hand on his arm.

"You, boy. You're coming with me."