TWENTY/

"there are many things i would like to say to you, but i don't know how."

taehyung felt dead. and sometimes he wished he even was dead.

after he had pathetically knocked down in some alley, the first thing he saw after opening his eyes was a relieved namjoon looming over his face and his father sitting near his feet. seeing him wake up, taewon ruffled the top of his hair, which he rarely does and left. 

whatever happened after that made taehyung yell in frustration. he had seen the look in jeongguk's eyes. the worry, the desperation etched on his forehead. he had even heard the younger shout downstairs to namjoon something which jeongguk never did. he had always respected the delta.

a year ago, jeongguk had promised never to step foot on the kim residence after taehyung had purposely humiliated him in one of his personal parties.

a year before, taehyung would've been so fucking proud to be the cause of the younger's sadness. but now, seeing how he had behaved like a complete asshole yesterday by bluntly asking him to leave, the amount of shock and repulsion in the younger's eyes haunted him still. pain coursing through himself. head throbbing.

when taehyung opened the the door of the shared office after the employees had informed that the app was almost done, just the basic instruction adding were left, he was met by jeongguk who was sitting on the couch solving, what he supposed, was a crossword puzzle with the paper on his lap, a wooden pencil twirling in his hands. 

but what shocked taehyung was, gone was the fading pink shade and the long strands falling haphazardly in front of his eyes. his hair was a dark raven, parted in the side, making him seem even more mature. 

if the cherry hair suited jeongguk. he rocked black hair.

the alpha didn't even spare taehyung a glance as he entered the room and opened the coat and dropping it right beside the younger.

it would've looked sexual if the duo weren't on speaking terms with taehyung standing right in front of the sitting younger, his waist would've been aligned with jeongguk's face if he looked up.

"jeongguk."

the alpha felt shivers run down his spine. he knew taehyung was using his own alpha voice making it impossible for the younger to resist. he looked up and immediately moved away realising the situation they were in.