THIRTY TWO/

"some walks you have to take alone

"some walks you have to take alone."

jimin didn't know what he was doing. follow the plan, his mind said. 

but was there any plan? 

he just had to bring that asshole back to seoul. hand him over to taehyung. and finish.

sweat was blinding his vision as jimin somehow managed to throw a punch to the guy, his own wounded gut almost screaming in pain.
he should've listened to taehyung. but god, was he so fucking reckless.

"quit screaming you bastard." jimin grunted, his eyes glowing grey.

the other male groaned, cuddling his injured body closer to his chest, as jimin tied him up.

"so..jeongguk has a mate now huh?"

jimin slapped the back of the culprit's head.
"don't you dare take his name, hanseul."
hanseul chuckled, as a stripe of thick red blood sauntered down his forehead.
"heard he's a trueblood."
jimin huffed, as he shifted back and took out his phone, calling the nearby police department.
a shrill laughter echoed through the night.
hanseul looked up, in his devasted and tied up state, a crazed grin on his lips.
"you've managed to catch me, jiminie. let's see whether you-"
hanseul fell unconscious as jimin sent a punch flying at him.
still, he couldn't help but agree with that bastard. taehyung really was in trouble.

"who?"
taehyung cringed as he paced around his room,fresh out of the bathroom.
jeongguk was still asleep on the bed.

"hanseul." the scratchy voice of jimin spoke up from the other end.
"i don't give a shit about his name, jimin. tell me whether you are fine or not. i feel like such an ass-"
"not this nonsense again. it was my plan, taehyung. don't blame yourself."
taehyung sighed as he sat down on the bed, reaching his hand out and stroking jeongguk's stray hair out of his face.
"so basically hanseul is jeongguk's ex-"
"huh? he has an ex now?"
"wait. you didn't know?"
"no? the fuck jimin-"
"i don't blame you. jeongguk doesn't really like talking about him."
taehyung gulped, watching the younger sleep soundlessly.
"don't worry, taehyung. you visit the police station sometime today. i have reached seoul and the officers said the interrogation will start."
taehyung hummed, ending the call, getting up and walking outside the room, passing one smile at the younger.
jeongguk opened his eyes, a smirk forming on his lips.
"hanseul huh?"

...
[a/n]

so sorry for not updating soon cause your dear authornim burned her right hand :)
anyways, hope you liked this haphazard chapter.
also. how many of you actually remembered hanseul? and who do you think is behind this?