|'Chapter 1'|

Blue Point of View.

My name is Blue.

I was born with light blue eyes that match my mother's. They look like an ocean blue and stand out in the dark. At least, that last fact is what everyone else has told me.

My hair is a brown and goes down my back. I like to make different hairstyles with my own hair. It is fun in my opinion. I want to be a hair stylist after I graduate and I have experience.

I use to have a part time job working at a salon but there have been a change in plans.

What is my last name? Simple. It is Swan. Isabella is my half sister.  I am the only one she lets call her Isabella.

We write letters and send eachother photos. The both of us have gotten along well over the years. It is nice having a sister and someone to talk to. Isabella is a clumsy girl and I am accident prone. Our parents find it weird how we are almost similar in some ways.

I haven't heard from her in months. It broke my own heart to know that Isabella was upset but I thought she was upset or mad at me. Apparently it is because of a boy who broke her heart.

I don't approve of him. Edward Cullen is his name. I haven't met him and I don't want to.

Dad would speak positively of the family and Mr. Cullen. Edward was dating Isabella so he wasn't that happy about it. He doesn't like Edward and still blames him for Isabella's last injury. I still find it strange how she got hurt. I don't understand how all of that happened in just a short amount of time.

Then I got a phone call from dad a few weeks ago telling me that Isabella went all the way to Italy. Italy?!

I was shocked and so was my mom when I told her. We both had our mouths open and our jaws dropping to the floor.

Dad was going out of his mind. I talked to my mom about staying with dad for my senior year and she agreed. Her and dad get along fine. They often talk to eachother on the phone about almost everything.

He was talking to my mom about advice on how to help Isabella recently.

Mom even gave me a talk about boys and how to handle the different situations. Then she told me to becareful around Isabella and her behavior. She even told my dad that Bella better not influence me the wrong way and he promised that won't be a problem.

I have always had good contact with my dad. I have never seen Isabella face to face. I'm happy and excited to see her but upset about her actions.

I will be sure to let her know how I feel when I officially arrive in Forks. Isabella still hasn't contacted me since she got back home to Charlie. I know he grounded her but I know that won't last long.