|'Chapter 15'|

Bella Point of View.

Charlie still hasn't calmed down and we just pulled onto the side of the house.

Alice. Please, I really hope you saw Charlie coming.

We both get out the car and he knocks on the door aggressively. Carlisle walks down the stairs along with Esme who stays on the stairs looking at us.

She sends me a sad smile and I return it.

"Dad, please don't do this."

"No, I'm not putting up with this anymore. Blue was driving all around town looking for you. She is trying her best to look out for you and this is how you repay her. We need to talk about your son Edward."

Carlisle just nods his head and we all walk inside. We pass Alice and Jasper who are watching us along with Rosalie and Emmett.

Rosalie doesn't like me and she definitely doesn't like me now. She looks really mad.

"What did Edward do now?" Rosalie ask Carlisle and he holds his hand out.

"Can you all go upstairs while we talk about this?" Carlisle ask

"Can someone also go and get Edward?" Esme ask as well and they all nod their heads and leave.

Emmett practically drags out Rosalie who seems like steam will emit from her ears.

We wait for a few minutes before Edward comes downstairs.

"Mr. Swan." Edward acknowledges Charlie and I smile a little. He doesn't even look my way and my smile drops. I know that right now it probably isn't best to say hi to eachother but I just want to keep him close.

"I made myself clear before when your son came to my house. I made myself very clear about staying away from my daughter. The only reason I am bringing this problem forward here is because these two were once again spending time with eachother when I made myself extremely clear about Edward no longer having contact with Bella." Charlie says his voice getting louder.

I wish Jasper could come downstairs and help calm down Charlie.

"Dad, I went to Italy. It was me. All of this is my fault."

"No, your both taking the blame. The way you were acting when Blue came back was unacceptable. How could you treat her like that?" Charlie ask me and I am filled with so much guilt.

If only I could tell Charlie the full truth. I'm going to be a vampire and then none of you will hear or see me again. I was just trying to make it easier on myself and on her by breaking contact.

I never thought she would move here just to be with me and fix things with me. She is just suppose to cry about, get mad, then let me go.

This wasn't suppose to happen.

"Charlie perhaps me, you and Esme should speak about this upstairs in my office. Bella can wait with one of our other children like Alice and Edward can stay in his room until I tell him to come out." Carlisle suggests and Charlie nods his head.

That is what we do. The minute Alice comes over to me, she hugs me.

"Where is Blue?  I can't see her." Alice whispers and I run my hand through my hair.

"With Billy on the reservation.  Why?"

Alice just bites her lip and moves her head up. 

"What are they saying?"

"Edward is lucky he is bulletproof."  Alice states and I agree.