|'Chapter 4'|

Blue Point of View.

I am putting my stuff in my locker when someone taps my shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Your not going to turn around?" A male voice ask me

"Give me a second." Then I turn around and see Edward.

"Yes?"

"Your not going to yell at me?" Edward ask me confused and I shake my head.

"Bella can make her own choices. Your just not a good influence in her life. What do you want?"

He has saddness in his eyes and looks ashamed for a moment before just walking away. Then he stops and turns back around.

"I just want to apologize." He tells me and I shake my head.

"You already apologized but you shouldn't be apologizing to me."

Edward nods his head.

"I know but I feel like I owe your family. It is my fault you guys could have lost Bella and I-" Edward says then I cut him off.

"What are you talking about?"

Edward frowns then shakes his head.

"I mean the way she acted. Her actions are my fault and I owe you and Charlie for that reason." Edward tells me but I can tell it is an excuse.

What else did Isabella do while Edward was gone? Did my mom and dad not tell me everything? Did she do something in Italy?

The school bell rings and I close my locker and walk away. Not only has Isabella started having a complete panic attack before coming to school over Edward leaving. I find out she almost did something else.

My classes really aren't that bad and I have a bunch of people introducing themselves to me. I am polite and civil with them all. They all invite me to eat at lunch with them but I decline.

I can tell that the people here like the new kids a little too much especially the boys.  Someone has already tried holding my hand or putting their arm around my shoulders.  A few of them have actually pulled my chair out for me.  I don't like it.

Gentlemen are nice but these boys act like they are hungry or hunting for someone new.  I wonder if Isabella ever had to deal with this.  Hopefully not.

My next class is choir and I sit down next to a girl name Jessica.

"Everyone this is Blue Swan.  Remember to welcome her kindly."  Our choir director tells us then goes back to his binder of music sheets.

"Your last name is Swan?"  Jessica ask me.  I nod my head with a smile.

"Yeah, that is my last name."

"Wait.  Charlie Swan is your relative?  So, are you and Bella close?"  Jessica ask me and I can tell she is sucking this information up like a sponge.

"I guess."  I really don't know anymore.

"You guys are the same age?"  She ask me with a little smile and I pay attention to the teacher who has started speaking.

I don't like gossip.  I don't like the way she loves it either.