|'Chapter 24'|

Blue Point Of View.

So Jacob decided to kiss Bella like an idiot. I caught the kiss in one of my pictures and definitely deleted it. I'm still shaking my head from his choice of action. She is not leaving Edward. I think the only one who won't accept that fact is Jacob.

Now I'm watching everything go down from the car. Oh let me not forget how I just saw Edward move faster than lightning!!

I was shocked because what exactly is going on. I know for a fact that Bella knows. All that time that they spend together, she has too!!

Could that be connected to why she hurt my feelings?! Is that why all of this started?!
Is that why she went to Italy?!
So many questions and I'm grilling Edward first.

I think these boys are about to kill each other.
Dad came out the house just in time because I'm still in some shock.

Great...Bella hand is broken from punching a boy. Well she hasn't ever punched anyone before. Not going to lie this is the first time I've seen violence from her. It looked like a soft hit though.

I step out the car and walk over to where everyone else is.

"Bella let's go to Carlisle. I know he can help." She looks at me and nods.

I gentle bring her into my arms and walk her over to Edward car. Edward, Jacob, and our dad all exchange a few words before Jacob drives away and Edward gets in the front seat.

Bella is in the front while I sit in the back.

"So, are you Sonic?"

Bella turns around in her seat to look at me and I just grin at her. Edward smirks at me in the mirror then looks back at the road.

"No. Guess again." He states

"Are you a roadrunner?"

"No." He says while shaking his head

"Why are you asking that?" Bella ask me and I can tell by her body language that she is uncomfortable.

"Then you must be the next flash because that would explain why you move faster than the human eyes can keep up with."

"I'm not the flash and the dark was playing tricks on your mind." Edward tells me and I raise one eyebrow

"Edward's right. You were just seeing things." Bella says to me with a small smile

"So now you're both trying to gaslight me. Very nice."

"We are not trying to gaslight you. It is just complicated." Bella states

"It is only complicated if you make it complicated. I simply want an explanation about you Edward."

"Well it isn't just me that you want to know then." Edward responds to me without taking his eyes off the road

I'm not entirely sure about who he is referring to since I know everyone in my life pretty well.

No...they can't be...

"Yes. I don't have to read your mind to know that you know I'm referring to my family." Edward states out loud