|'Chapter 7'|

Blue Point of View.

I arrive at the house to see dad sitting on the couch talking to a man in a wheelchair.

"Hey dad."

Dad smiles and nods.

I look to the man in the wheelchair.  He smiles at me and waves.

"Hi.  I'm Billy Black."  The man introduces himself.

"It is nice to meet you Billy.  I am Blue."

"I know.  Everytime you would send your dad a letter or picture he would pass it around all proud.  He is really happy you decided to come here."  Billy tells me and I notice dad shaking his head.  I laugh and nod my head.

"Me too.  Dad, can I talk to you real quick?"

"Come sit down and tell me what happened.  Bella called me but I don't fully believe what she was saying since I know your not an aggressive person.  Bella's behavior has changed lately."  Dad tells me as I sit down beside him.

I tell him everything just like I told my mom and I told him what mom said.  He just nods his head and sighs. 

"Yeah.  I know she will definitely be calling me.  Your mom's protective side can get scary when she cares deeply for someone."  Dad tells me and I talk with him and Billy for the rest of the afternoon.

"Um.  Wait a minute.  Billy, what time is it?"  Dad ask Billy and I know where this is going.

"She isn't here yet Charlie.  Don't worry.  I'm sure Bella won't disobey you."  Billy states but I don't even believe that myself and it seems dad doesn't either.

"Hm."  That is all dad says and I glance at Billy who is already looking at me.

"Yes, Billy?"

"You look exactly like your mother.  Almost identical."  Billy says a little shocked.

Dad lets out a chuckle and I smile from Billy's comment.

"Yep.  I literally get my looks from my mom."

"Obviously."  Dad says and we all laugh.

My phone rings and it is an unknown number.  I decline the call and go back to talking with dad and Billy.

Billy Black is my dad's best friend.  They hang out all the time.  His son's name is Jacob Black and I remember Isabella mentioning him once.  Apparently, they are best friends.

I should really have a best friend but I just haven't met the right person.  I've made acquaintances and friends but not best friends.

The door opens and Isabella walks in.  She walks over and sits on the other side of dad.

"You were supposed to come home right after school.  Where were you?"  Dad ask Bella and she looks at her feet.

"I understand why I'm grounded.  I'm just going to ask you to not take that out on Edward."  Bella ask dad practically begging.

"Bella.  We have been over this."  Dad states.  I look at Billy and we both shake our heads.

This is going to be a long conversation.  Why is she so connected to this boy?  It doesn't seem healthy.