|'Chapter 6'|

Blue Point of View.

Honestly, Monday is more stressful then I had hoped it would be.
How can all this change from a broken heart?  There has to be more then what Bella is saying.  She wouldn't act like this over a broken heart.  No way. 

I am stressed. 

I look at my phone and call my mom.
Mom will want to know what is happening.  Last night is when I should have called her but I just went to bed.

She should be getting ready for work at this time.  I do need somebody to talk to and mom is my emotional support.

"Hey mom."

"Hey baby!  How is Forks?"  She ask me with a light tone.

"Forks is a nice town.  Dad is good but I'm having some problems with Isabella."

"What happened?"  My mom's tone just got hard.

I tell her and she is worried. 

"Isabella better not put one hand on you.  She better not try that again!  I'm going to speak to them."  Mom states and I shake my head.

"No mom, don't.  You just keep doing what you are doing.  I just thought we would be good sisters and maybe she was just heartbroken.  The way she acts worries me.  She is showing signs of separation anxiety.  Isabella needs to get checked over.  I know dad is thinking about it but he is unsure."

"He will make sure Bella is healthy mentally and if she isn't then your dad will take care of it.  Do you feel safe there?"  Mom ask me with a worried tone.

"I'm safe mom."

"That is not what I asked.  I asked how you feel."  Mom says to me with a mom tone and if I say no then she will he driving up here.

She probably wouldn't let me see dad until it is safe.  She would probably go mom mode on Isabella for endangering her baby.

"I feel safe here mom.  I'm just annoyed and mad at Isabella.  People at school love gossip.  Edward seems like a nice guy but his relationship with Isabella caused some problems."

I hear my mom sigh on the other end of the phone.

"Okay, but don't hesitate to call me.  I don't want you to hang around Edward Cullen.  I don't doubt Charlie when he says they are a good family.  I don't want Edward to affect you and your life like Isabella's."  Mom says to me sternly and I agree.

"Okay mom.  I won't hang around him.  I haven't made any friends yet but I'm sure I will."

"Becareful with who you make friends with."  Mom tells me and I can hear her soft smile.

Dad says that I get my soft smile from her.  Almost identical twins he calls us.

"I will mom.  I love you."

"I love you too my baby.  Bye bye."  She says

"Bye bye"  Then I hang up the phone.

Homework.  Well, I do love to learn but homework is my enemy. 

I should really get a therapist for Isabella.