|'Chapter 22'|

Blue Point Of View.

"Why are you calling yourself a Switzerland?"  I asked Bella as I stepped out the house.  Edward and Jacob have not squashed any beef.  If anything they seem more irritated with each other.

Bella is constantly in between both these morons.

"Look I don't care what this is about but your both going to stop having her in the middle like that. It is irritating. Your her boyfriend and your her best friend. Learn how to coexist."

They both take deep breathes and nod at me. I shake my head at these two.

"Your both stupid and Bella, I'm going to take pictures. I will be back."

She looks at me little worried and starts to straighten her back a bit. What is that mood change for?

"You mean in the woods?" Bella ask me

I nod my head slowly.

"The same place I always get my pictures. Where else would I go?"

"No." She states

"Why no? You can't tell me what I can or cannot do. It was never a problem before."

That is weird. She normally just tells me to be safe and that would be it. Now it looks like she actually thinks I am in danger or something.

"The attacks that have been happening else can end up coming here. Who knows who is behind those disappearances." She tells me

" I am safe. That is happening in a different city. Not close enough for something to happen to me today or any day. I will be okay."

"Let's make a day for it." Jacob says and we all look at him.

I frown at him as well. What is going on?

"What are you guys looking like that? I'm just going to take pictures in the woods like I always do."

"Well, Bella and I are hanging out tomorrow so we can all go together. Show us how to be professional photographer." He says with a small smile.

Okay. That took a turn. That would also explain why she is now calling herself Switzerland.

I guess it wouldn't be bad to spend time with them. They seem to be building their friendship back up and working through so there should not be any awkwardness.

I look at Edward and he smiles a bit at me. I nod my head in agreement.

"Okay that is a plan for tomorrow. What am I going to do for the rest of the day though?"

"Come over to my house". Edward says

"Uh yeah. I was just going over there myself. They want to spend more time with you." Bella states

"Okay. I'll go get what I actually needs."

I walk into the house. I grab what I need and pack a tote bag full of my essentials.

"Someone is stuck in a love triangle." My shadow says

"Yeah. She is but it takes time to get rid of it."

Hopefully

"You think so?" The shadow ask me

"Don't know. All I can do is trust time. Hope no one else gets hurt in the process. I'm going to the Cullen house instead. Bella doesn't want me to go into the woods. She is worried about what is happening recently."

"She isn't worried about you talking to yourself in your own bedroom?" Shadow ask and I can hear a smirk on his.

"Good thing I'm not actually talking to myself then."

I turn around and grin.