|'Chapter 14'|

Blue Point of View.

I am watching t.v. in the livingroom when dad walks in.  Isabella isn't with him.

"Where is Isabella?"

"She is in my car.  I am going to drop you off at Billy's.  Make sure that you have everything you will need for an hour or two.  I'm going over to the Cullen's house and I don't want you there to see me act like a fool."  Dad says and I nod and my backpack.

I make sure to pack my lunch bag with a few snacks and treats.  He turns off the t.v. and we both walk outside.

Isabella is in the front seat looking upset.  I rush over and open her door.  She looks at me guilty.

"Don't ever do that again.  You still have some explaining to do by the way.  Jessica mentioned something to me and I want a full explanation.  No more leaving stuff out of the truth."

"Okay, I'm sorry.  It's just...now Charlie is going over to the Cullen's house and I can't even tell Edward first."  Bella says freaking out a bit.

"His name is Charlie but since when did you start calling him that?  When he separated you from Edward."

"Please, just try to understand why I need him Blue.  I love him.  You don't know what that is like and neither does Charlie."  Isabella tells me and I just slam her door shut as dad gets in the car.

He drives off and we head towards the reservation.

"Dad, please don't do this.  I will listen to you from now on."  Isabella pleads but dad just shakes his head and grips the steering wheel with two hand.

"I shouldn't have to find you walking out of the woods by yourself and I know it wasn't just for a walk.  I spoke to a few of your classmates that I found around Forks.  They all told me who you were with."  Dad says to Isabella not taking his eyes off the road.

I didn't think that this would be how I would visit the reservation.  Earlier I didn't check down here.  Maybe I should have and maybe I would have found her but I kept thinking of places they would be.  The woods was not one of them.

Why would they be in the woods?
She must have had alot of freedom with Edward before I came.  I just can't imagine dad letting Isabella hang out with a boy in the woods.

We pull up to a house and I sigh.

This will not end well.

"Dad, please calm down.  Take deep breaths.  Where is your gun?"

"In the trunk, come on."  He states and gets out the car.

"Blue, you have to talk to him."  She tells me and I shrug.

"There isn't much I can do.  When a parent is being over protective, negotiating isn't on their list of things to do.  Good luck Isabella."

I get out the car and walk up to dad and Billy.

"Charlie maybe you should calm down before going over there.  You have two daughters to think of."  Billy says and dad turns to look between Isabella and I.

He sighs and nods his head.

"This is about Bella's health and safety.  Can Blue stay here with you while I go and work this out with Mr. and Mrs. Cullen?"

Billy nods his head with a smile.

"Of course.  Good luck Charlie."  Billy says and dad hugs me before he leaves.

Billy and I watch as they argue driving away.

"I don't know who I feel bad for more, the Cullens or Isabella."

"I couldn't agree more.  You did pretty good for someone who doesn't know everything."  Billy states and I look at him.

"What do you mean?"