|'Chapter 23'|

Blue Point Of View.

Jacob just picked up Bella and I.  The three of us are currently in his car as he takes us to where everyone else is.  Personally, this has been a long week with Jacob, Bella, and Edward.  They are awkward.  If they aren't awkward then someone is annoyed.  The annoyance belongs to those who both seem to act like they are going to choose for Bella herself.

Bella wants to maintain the friendship her and Jacob once had but that isn't quite as easy or possible anymore.  Now that romantic emotions are evolved it complicates things.  I worry for her though.  She is trying too hard to get him back.

I know she misses him but I hope she didn't catch feelings along the way.  I would feel horrible for Edward as well.  I sigh.

"You okay?"  Jake ask me

"Yes I am okay.  Why are you guys always hovering?"

"Well we all need to think each other's safety.  Safety in numbers."  Jake states

"Do you really think the murders will happen here?"

I start to feel uncomfortable.  That isn't good at all.  I would feel sad for everyone around me.  If that were to happen dad would put a tracker on me and Bella everywhere we go.  Bella hasn't been leaving me alone.  I keep asking her for answers but she gets all fidgeting and weird.  Then she leaves me alone for five minutes then comes back!

"We will all be okay.  We got each other."

"I'm sorry for butting in but when are you guys going to go back to normal?"  Jake ask us

Bella and I look at each other confused then back to him.  Um... where did that come from?  I know I'm still hurt but I don't think bringing it up now will make a difference. 

"Jake."  Bella says with a sigh

He shrugs his shoulders then turns off the radio.  Then he parks the car to the side of the road and turns the car off.

"Come on.  You both were so close before.  I thought that maybe you both would be shoulder to shoulder by now.  Don't let whatever happened between you two break your bond.  Life is too short.  It isn't worth it."  Jake says and that makes me smile a bit.

The other part of me wants to slap Bella for hurting my feelings to being with.

"Don't slap me please.  I had my reasons!"  Bella turns around and says to me.

Jacob immediately starts laughing.

"Reasons that you won't explain to me."

"You wouldn't understand. You don't know how much it actually hurt me too." Bella tells me with sad eyes.

"Why do you act like I'm not mature enough to handle certain situations? I'm confident that I can understand you."

"It isn't about that. It is complicated." She states

"Stop using that word like it makes a difference in you not tell me anything. What you did was hurtful. You won't tell me why. You won't explain. You hurt my feelings Bella."